🧭: 40

Third person
Pov

   This was not what Sanghee had expected.

She expected to wake up, fastened to a chair, both her arms and legs restricted, in a dark room and light hovering just about her head– like the way Hyunjin had her last time, but instead, she was free, not entirely, but she had more freedom than when she was with Han. She had the right to go wherever she wanted, be it outside the lab? Visiting an old friend? Or basically navigate the city, doing whatever she loves. As long as Hyunjin went with her.

“Why aren't we starting now?” Minho asked the black haired, watching as Hyunjin tried teaching their captive how to paint.

Changbin and Seungmin had run countless tests on her, checking her stats, her blood pressure, nutritional balance and signs of any past or genetic health problem. Everything about her had to be perfect, a wrong move could cause them everything they have been working for. “She lacks a lot of vitamins and needs a lot of exercise to get her heart pumping,” he disclosed. “We have a forty two percent chance of success if we start now, leaving the risk of sixty eight percent.”

“Right,” Minho huffed. “How long until we start?”

“She might be fully charged in a week or so,” Changbin shrugged.

Sanghee was aware of their plan, they were nice enough to not keep her in the dark and she was willing to help. “I hope this works,” she heaved in a sharp breath.

“It always does, red and yellow gives orange,” Hyunjin– distracted by the colour surrending them– retorted, not catching what she was referring to.

If Sanghee were being honest, she was  quite scared. She wanted to be the perfect match for Dahuin. They had explained to her that their overseer, the guy in charge of everything, his daughter was going to pass away if the clock dared to shut off. They had to keep her in the day before for over six months, just looking for someone with the right kidney as Dahuin's body was very picky.

Was it really true? Well, it has to be, they even showed her the patient and everything, medical report and stuff.

Why was she even listening to Han in the first place? He totally had no clue what was actually going on. If she donated her kidney to Dahuin, she would be saved and the loop would be broken.

It was the last resort of a desperate man, how loved his daughter that he couldn't fathom life without her.

“Oh?” Sanghee tittered. “Right, I always forget,” she played along to Hyunjin's earlier comment. A moment of silence hovered above them, like a dark crowd. It wasn't all that uncomfortable, but Sanghee was still a bit tense and worried. “Do you think Han is okay?” the brunette's eyes were now on the taller, watching as he tried dotting some orange of the flower he was painting.

“Han is fine, just looking for you,” Hyunjin replied, not sparing her a glance, expression still focused on the canvas.

“Do you think we should tell him?”

“Unlike you, Han is very insensible,” Hyunjin sighed. “He won't infer.”

-------------• ° -🖤- ° •--------------

What if celebrities started coming to you for advice, who do you think would be the most stressful?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Lee (> •-•)> is back and fully charged to take your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙