🧭: 13

Third person
Pov

      “Han, Han, I think we need to go-”

Sanghee froze when she opened the journalist's door, her heart sinking. Fright immediately took over her entire body, making it hard to breathe. The brown haired ran back to Han's apartment, in hopes of both of them going to double check the hospital for any clues. Nothing was making sense anymore, if she was rebooted back to her room, why wasn't he back in the detention centre? Why wasn't the warden aware that the suspect had been caught? If he were at the hospital, why didn't anyone report to the authorities?

“What are you doing here?” Sanghee breathed softly, her hand slowly sliding off the doorknob.

“I was looking for you and um...” Hyunjin looked down, tightening his grip on the bloody male's hair. “...this kinda happened?”

Sanghee's gaze trailed away from Hyunjin's face, all the way past his arm stained red, stopping at Han, who was crutched in the pool of his own blood. She couldn't tell what exactly the black haired had done to him, but she only had one question in mind. “Did you kill him?” her voice quivered.

“I hope not, killing glitches isn't a good thing, they're hard to regenerate,” Hyunjin laughed sheepishly. “Haha, like instant killing you know what I mean? If he slowly dies, that's good, because um...” He noticed how his counterpart took a step back and that made him furrowed his brow. “Sanghee, what are you doing?”

“You're crazy...” His attorney yelled, sprinting away from the room.

“Hey Sanghee!” Hyunjin dropped the younger, running after her.

Sanghee didn't have the time to take off her heels and that restricted her speed, she could still hear Hyunjin calling for her and that made her fret even more.

“Sanghee stop, it's for your own good!”

The female kept running down the stairs and when she skipped a step, it made her stumble forward, tumbling until she was down the flight of stairs.

“I told you to stop,” she heard Hyunjin sigh, his steps getting louder and closer. The brunette tried crawling away, but her body wasn't responding, her head hurt like hell and her vision became a blur. She could taste the blood in her mouth and that added to her list of discomfort.

“Please,” she whimpered. “Don't hurt me.”

“You're very stubborn, Sanghee,” the brunette seethed weakly when she felt herself being tugged up by her hair. The pain was harsh, it felt like she could go insane any minute. “Don't cry, jagiya,” Hyunjin wiped away the tears rolling down her cheeks. “I'm doing this for you.”

----------------• ° -💛- ° •-----------------

What if you could live an any video game, which would you choose?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙