🧭: 22

Third person
pov

        “No, Hyunjin, we're not allowed to give people like you objects such as those.”

“Ouch, not even a goodbye hug? Nothing?” Hyunjin quickly rose to his feet, engulfing her in a hug. “Don't try to visit me again, I won't be here and they won't notice as long as you stay away,” the black haired whispered, pulling away before the wardens could get to them, a dumb grin on his lips. “Bye attorney!” he watched blankly as Sanghee glared at him, her brows creased in perplexity, unbeknownst that Hyunjin had actually taken off the hairpin he had requested for.

“Okay, that's enough crazy for you,” The warden sighed, flipping Hyunjin to handcuff him.

“What? Can't I say goodbye to her?” Hyunjin frowned, staggering forward when he was shoved to move. His steps were slow, deliberate enough to piss the male behind him. “Can you take off the handcuffs? They're too tight.”

“You weren't complaining earlier.”

“But my hair itches so badly,” Hyunjin turned to him, lowering his head. “Right here, the front.”

The warden leaned closer to the black haired and that's when Hyunjin clobbered his forehead against the bridge of the warden's nose, making him bleed instantaneously, the massive pain making his eyes water. The brown haired stumbled back, pressing his hand against his bloody nose. “You bastard!”

“Oops?” Hyunjin shrugged when the other guards present came rushing towards them. He knew any act of violence would make them drag him towards the doctor in charge of his mental health and that was exactly what he was going for.

“Hyunjin, you gotta stop hurting people,” Soobin— his doctor sighed. He wasn't expecting to see the black haired here so early after their last talk. And after letting him sit for a couple hours to cool off, he finally spoke to the shorter.

“Do you mind if I hurt you?”

“What?” Soobin craned towards Hyunjin, but the black haired had already gotten a hold of his head, ramming him hard against the wall, repeatedly until the white wall was tinted with red and the brown haired had stopped putting up a fight.

He let the unconscious body fall to the hard ground, grateful that he had stopped yawping. If Hyunjin were being honest, he preferred when his female victims would yawp more.

The black haired peeked out the door, now donned in Soobin's clothes, from his dress pants, shirt, lab coat and even his little baseball cap that the centre had known him for. He made sure to get as little blood as possible on him, wiping off his hand as he prowled through the halls, obliged that Soobin was only a few cm taller than him.

Hyunjin made it to the maintenance shed, where he had studied the lock to know that it was a tumbler pin lock, one easier enough to be pried with the same pin he stole from Sanghee. It did take a moment for all the cylinders to obtain enough pressure but he finally got the door open. And once he was in, Hyunjin immediately searched for the slim jim tool.

“Hey Binnie, heard your patient misbehave again,” the receptionist at the front desk waved lamely at him only to be ignored by the taller. His gaze was pinned on the back of his lab coat, noticing the stain of red. The receptionist quickly called for a warden. “I think you should check Soobin's cabin.”

“What car, what car, what car,” Hyunjin hummed lowly, skimming through the parking lot for a suitable car to hijack and when he did, he wrenched open the door with the slimjim, cut the wires and drove off.

---------------• ° -🤍- ° •----------------

What if you woke up in your favourite book, what book would it be?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙