🧭: 02

Third person
Pov

  “So... How are you feeling today?”

Sanghee had a faint smile, she was looking forward to getting answers from the suspect sitting quietly, opposite her. But he was unresponsive, not bothered enough to return her gesture. The black haired only scoffed, his arms crossed as he looked away from her. The attorney ignored that, pulling the chair back. Once she sat comfortably, she smiled and spoke up.

“I'm your attorney. My name is-”

“Seok Sanghee.”

She looked at him, a bit disoriented. But shrugged it off, maybe a warden had spilled her name to him. There was no surprise there. She only wished her first meeting with him would turn out fruitful.

“That's right,” Sanghee nodded. “I suppose you also know why I'm here, right?”

“I know,” Hyunjin leaned back, his gaze never leaving the latter. “But I don't want to do that today.”

“But your court case is near,” Sanghee's brows furrowed in utter confusion. “And we barely have your side of the incident,” Hyunjin only hummed disinterestedly. “If you plead guilty, saying you didn't mean to hurt her, you will get a much smaller sentence.

“But I didn't-”

“Nobody knows that.”

“You don't believe me, do you?” the ebonite heaved in a breath. “And shouldn't you look for a way to prove my innocence?”

“Everything is against you right now,” Sanghee sighed. “And you're looking at over twenty years' sentence, if...” she trailed off. “If she survives. Just tell me what happened.”

“It's gonna get rebooted, you're gonna forget and ask me again.”

“I'm not gonna ask you again.”

“You will cause this is a loop, I've seen you over thirty times, we've talked about this. No matter how the conversation changes, tomorrow is still going to be today. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!”

Hyunjin stood up and was about to storm out, when he felt a smaller hand wrap around his wrist, trying to stop him from leaving. He looked down, grabbing Sanghee's hand as strong as he could, slamming it down on the table. “Don't fucking touch me.”

“Hyunjin!” Sanghee tried calling him back, voice was barely above a whisper as he watched the wardens tug him out, taking him to the doctor who was in charge of taking care of him.

The raven haired didn't put up a fight, only let himself get dragged away, his gaze never breaking away from Sanghee's.

----------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

Fun game alert: as some of you already know, I do this in almost all my books

So this book's fun game is...
What if

What if animals could talk, what animal would you have a conversation with?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Like I said Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya❤️