🧭: 23

Third person
pov

      “Sanghee-ah, where are you?”

Hyunjin flicked the switch on, the room getting instantly lit up. Sanghee was one who was attracted to light and made sure her home was always bright and vibrant, both with decorations and lightning. Hyunjin stepped into the foyer, gazing atop the stairs. It wasn't an apartment and was huge which made him deduce that it was a family home. He should be alert in case someone was around.

“Sanghee?” Hyunjin groaned, having searched almost all the rooms and still no sign of life and it made him wonder where she might be. “That dumbass Han.”

The black haired quickly drove to where he thought she might be, cursing himself for not thinking of that first. That was where he had found her the other time, there was a probability that she would be there again.

“Goddammit, where are you?” Hyunjin sighed, raking his fingers through his hair. Neither of them were there, not that annoying journalist nor Sanghee and he had no idea where to search next. Moving around would put him at risk, he had already done enough damage and even if he had waited a few loop days before going after his attorney, it was still dangerous to avoid other lackeys and glitches.

“Did you find her?” Hyunjin's colleague prodded the moment he walked through the door.

“I don't know where she is,” Hyunjin sighed, sinking more into the soft sofa, not bothered enough to glance at the shorter person who was casually watching his screen. He groaned, tousling his hair in agitation.

“Well isn't that awesome?” Changbin glared at him. “It would've been easier if you didn't flop the first time like a total dumbass,” he discarded his work, taking off the gloves. “How long do you think we can keep this going? Aren't you tired?”

“I'll do my job, quit nagging,” Hyunjin complained, rubbing his temples. He was in no mood to listen to the older rant off, as he was sure to get enough of that when their overseer called for him.

“Isn't that what you told me before?” Changbin seethed. “Before you went off to get drunk and kill the wrong Sanghee?”

“I thought she was the one.”

“You were drunk off your shit.”

“Damn you stupid heart,” Hyunjin mumbled into hands, so lowly Changbin didn't hear a thing. If only he had handled his attorney when he had the chance that night, rather than going soft on her, things would've been easier.

“How are we going to find another match, huh? If the loop breaks and we move into the real world tomorrow, Dahuin will die.”

“I know and I'm trying,” the black haired fumed, getting up from the sofa. “I need a break.”

“Yeah, go get high or whatever,” Changbin swatted his hand dismissively, going back to his work.

--------------• ° -🤎- ° •-------------

What if you were a character in your favourite book, who would you be?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛