🧭: 01

Third person
Pov

       “So... How are you feeling today?”

Seok Sanghee, a new attorney asked, shifting uncomfortably on her seat. She may not want to admit to it, but the male sat tediously opposite her was rather intimidating. She had heard stories of how he could switch from cold to ferocious in seconds. She had read the case over to know in detail how he had supposedly murdered his victim to get spooked just sitting alone in a dimly lit room with him.

“Aren't you tired of asking me that?” he leaned forward, causing the brunette to tilt back a bit.

“What do you mean?” Sanghee prodded. “I've only said that once,” it was rumoured he had schizophrenia, another primary reason she maintained her distance. “This is our first meeting.”

“Hmm...” Hyunjin hummed disinterestedly, leaning on the backrest of the chair, both his hands behind his head, messing with his hair. “I didn't kill her,” he pushed out, eyes as lazy as ever.

“I never said that,” Sanghee voiced, clasping her hands together. “I just need you to give me an account of what happened that night. Can you do that?”

“What's the point? You're just gonna walk in tomorrow and we'll have the same conversation.”

“I promise, we won't!”

“You said that last time.”

Sanghee paused, looking directly into the eyes of her counterpart. How was she supposed to prove his innocence if he doesn't cooperate? But she just had to try, this case was assigned to her because they believed she could do it. It may seem hard right now, but giving up wasn't an option.

“Mr Hwang-”

“I don't like being called that.”

Another paused, this time longer. Sanghee heaved in a deep breath, running her clammy fingers through her hair. “Then what do you like being called?”

“Uh...” Hyunjin trailed off, lifting his hand up, this caused his attorney to flitch subconsciously. The black haired scoffed. He knew any movement he made would cause her to jolt. The taller winced, staring at her intensely. “Sam.”

“Oh?” Sanghee mused softly. “You like being called Sam?”

“Nope, I just want you to call me that.”

The brunette nodded, her lips pursed. “Now about May thirtieth, do you mind telling me what happened?” still no response from the suspect. “I could help you get a lower sentence if you tell me everything you remember.”

“I was intoxicated, of course I don't remember shit,” He still remained calm, skeptical that any movement might trigger her.

“Just try to,” Sanghee pushed herself up, smiling faintly at the guy who had his head tilted up, gazing at her perplexedly. “And tell me what you remember tomorrow.”

Hyunjin scoffed. “This is gonna be tomorrow.”

-------------• ° -❤️‍🔥- ° •--------------

Ay, another book
Cause obsession goes brrrr

Okay, I got the idea of this story from a conversation I was having with my sister on may 30th 2024

Trigger warnings: sexual and sensitive topics, disorder, Blood, violence.

If there's anymore, I'll be sure to add it.

You have been warned. 😁

Anyways hi, and welcome brethren.

The guidelines are simple;
1: This is a work of fiction and not to be taken too seriously.

2: Frequent updates, so follow me or add this story to your reading list or library to get notified when I do.

3: Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

4: This book will run on votes and comments, which means I'll update more when you show interest by voting and commenting. Yeah, don't want to write to no one, show engagement for motivational purposes.

5: Thanks for clicking on this book
Hope you'll like it, so please give it a chance.

6: Happy readings!
Cya💙