🧭: 09

Third person
Pov

  “What is it that's so important, hm?”

Sanghee was still trying to catch up with Han's hasty steps. He was always walking quickly and his pace of speech was really quick, stressing the brunette a bit. Han stepped into his office space, proceeding to type away on his computer, paying little mind to the female that had been following him around the whole time.

“Pay attention to me!” Sanghee seethed, slamming her hand on his desk.

Han looked away from his screen for a brief moment, looking at the brunette, his face contorted with confusion. “I am paying attention to you. Not sending you off is proof enough,” he went back to clicking again, the sound pissing Sanghee even more.

She heaved in a breath, leaning away from him. “I met Sanghee's doctor today, he said she had an inscription on her arm,” Sanghee paused, taking in Han's equally shocked and bemused reaction. “Bet you didn't know that, huh?”

Han quickly rose from his seat, grabbing Sanghee's hand, he tugged her out of the office. Throughout the entire walk, Sanghee kept questioning his actions, only to get silence as a retort each time.

Even when they rode the lift to the top floor, he still didn't reply, only speaking up when he threw her in some empty old office room. “You don't say things like that in the open!” the taller pressed a finger on his lips, indicating for her to keep it down.

“Why? It's a newspaper company, why should information be hidden?” Sanghee kept rubbing the hand he held tightly.

“I told you that I don't want to work with you, right? What are you still doing here?”

Sanghee paused, this was the first time she they've met, right? What was he on about talking about working alone? “Isn't this the first time we're meeting?”

Han face palmed. “Don't play dumb, I know you're a glitch.”

“I'm not a glitch, what are you talking about?”

“Then how'd you know me? If Chan told you yesterday? You're supposed to be rebooted, just like everyone else, huh?”

Sanghee took a step back, it wasn't a dream was it? Or was Han crazy too? But he was making valid points at the moment. Which means Hyunjin really did all those things to her. He wasn't just bluffing, he really did hurt her in all those ways. Memories lined up, invading Sanghee's thoughts, the images playing in her mind, each and everyone returning briskly.

The brown haired stumbled on her own foot, almost tripping. She was lucky Han was quick enough to break her fall, pulling her back up, with a groan. “Oh shit, you're nose bleeding.”

“Am I? Are you... what?” her voice drawled.

“Just sit here,” Han tugged her to a chair, placing the weak Sanghee gently. He took off his vest, inching closer to her pale face. “I'm just gonna... try not to move okay?” Sanghee only grumbled lowly, trying to sway her head away from his grasp. “Hell, this was my favourite vest,” the brunette complained, wiping off the blood dribbling her chin, lips and nose. “You'll be okay soon. You should've seen me when I broke out too, I literally passed out.”

“Hwang, he... he strangled...” Sanghee kept shifting, she wanted to put to words all the things she was remembering.

“Just relax, okay? Breathe slowly...”

Han's voice became a blur, she could barely make out what was being said. It was like he was fading away, even his little touches on her face felt distant. “He wants to be called... to be ca-”

Sanghee breathed slowly before finally passing out.

---------------• ° -💛- ° •-----------------

What if you could live in any period of history, what time would you choose and why?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Lee has a day off. May I introduce to you, bouncer Kim (> ^-^)> yeah, he a real toughie, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you, he'll be taking your votes and comments.

Thanks
Cya💜