🧭: 20

Third person
Pov

      "Hey, you didn't tell me what you learnt from the club!"

Journalists are well known for being persistent, but another species also known for being a pain in the ass are attorneys and that pissed Han to hell. He didn't want her to get that information, he was starting to get stingy now, refusing to let her in on everything he'd find out. The closer Sanghee got to him, the faster he'd walk, hoping to get into his office, that way he could shut her up.

"I'm sorry, are you ignoring me?" Sanghee frowned. I mean it was pretty obvious at this point, she had to voice out her thoughts.

Han looked at her with a straight face. "Yes."

-----

"But, did I do anything wrong?"

The brunet jolted a bit, he did not expect to see the female perched in front of his apartment, an incredulous scrawl adoring her face. It was common for Sanghee to be here at night, but he wasn't expecting it today after the way he treated her earlier.

"Yeah," Han walked past her, opening his door with a sigh. "You might let Hyunjin know about all the leads we have."

"Hyunjin left!" Sanghee blurted, pursing her lips when she realized her mistake.

"Huh?" Han turned to her, knitting his brows at the frozen attorney behind him. "What? when?"

"Um..." Sanghee straightened  her posture, exhaling sharply. "I'll let you know if you tell me about what happened at Cloud_09."

"Sanghee," Han hissed loudly, running his fingers through his hair. He was already burnt out for the day and the last thing he needed was more work. "This is no time to negotiate. Don't you know what this means?"

"That he's out?" it was no big deal right? He wouldn't remotely do anything that might ruin the matrix any further.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Han shut his door again, pulling the shorter with him and he sprinted down the stairs.

Sanghee was now dazed, she didn't think it was really relevant for Han to know and Hyunjin didn't really stop her from saying it. She thought it would be great if the brunet knew, in case he ever planned on seeing Hyunjin. “I mean what's the least that can happen?” she asked, getting into the passenger's seat. “And where are we going?”

“Why don't you ever buckle up?” Han's brows creased in a vagued frown, his hands trying to fix his seatbelt. “Those actually save lives, you know?” he flashed a bright smile, which Sanghee spurned.

“Just answer at least one question, Han.”

“I'm taking you somewhere safe.”

“I don't wanna be safe, I want you to tell me what you found out at the club. Dammit!”

Han blinked, unable to look away from the road. His grip on the steering wheel firm. “Jeez, don't lash out on me like that,” he gave a short chuckle. “And I'm still not telling.”

Sanghee held the door handle tight. “I'll jump out if you don't tell me.”

“That is suicidal...” The journalist seethed, stepping on the gas pedal. The car quickly gained speed, driving smoothly through the deserted road. “...but you're welcome to try.”

“Don't fuck with me, Han, I'll do it,” Sanghee gulped, pulling the handle hard, but it didn't budge, even when she repeatedly pulled on it. Sanghee stopped, her teeth gritted, she glared at the smirking Han. “Open it!” she commanded.

“Cute,” The brunet drove faster.

--------------• ° -💛- ° •-------------

👀 Sorry I didn't update for THAT long

What if you can invent a magical potion, what could it do?

Anyways hi, how are you?

And Lee (> •-•)> is back and will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙