🧭: 35

Third person
pov

    “I want you to say you need me.”

Han was fuming, chafed about what Felix had said to him. He so desperately needed to hear the brown haired say that in her mellow voice, but he also wanted her to sound helpless, just like she once was, for every word that rolled off her tongue to show just how much she needed him. Would that make him happy? What would that prove? Maybe it was his insanity taking over, clouding his logical thinking.

“What, wait...” Han just randomly showed up, burst through the door, ignored the blue haired, and stopped right in front of Sanghee, his phone held to her face. “What?”

“You need me, don't you?” his tone still sounded enraged, his breathing ragging, showing how unco his heart thumped.

“Does that matter?” Sanghee tried swaying away from him. She knew his presence would put an end to her wish to take a walk before it even started.

“Yes, it does!” Han halted her flee, his grasp around her wrist so tight, his nails dug into her fragile skin, penetrating with a sting, the spots turning wine from all the blood drawn. “I'm everything you need, right?”

Jeongin tilted his head, noticing how nebulous yet pained she looked. “Han, stop it, you're scaring her.”

“As I should,” Han glared at the youngest. “How else am I supposed to be in control?”

“I don't need you,” Sanghee blew a fuse, not struggling anymore. “I would've survived just fine, like I've always done. Matter of fact, my life got hellish when you came into it. I'm not as confident as I should be, but that doesn't give you the right to drag me around like a rag-doll.”

Han scoffed, switching off his phone which displayed the recorder app. He wanted her to say it and he'd play the tape to Felix, so the blonde would see just how wrong he was. A huge mistake, whenever he would travel to the Crater, he always left the device behind to avoid being traced. Rage really does blind, making one oblivious to obvious signs.

“You have too much freedom, don't you?”

“What does that mean?” Jeongin creased his brows. Whenever Han would hold a disagreement with people, he would stay out of it, only quietly watching from the sidelines, but now he felt like he was pushing it too far with Sanghee. He could do anything when angry, unimaginable things.

“Han, let go of me,” Sanghee protested, her eyes getting glossier, the more she watched blood exude her cuts, slowly creeping down her arm. Han's nails still prodded in them as he tugged the reluctant female up the stairs. “I hate you so much, Han! I swear, I will kill you if I ever have the chance!”

“I'd like to see you try,” the brunet smirked, tossing her in.

Sanghee heard the door click, knocking hard when it wouldn't budge. Her hand hurt as hell, but not as much as the lump in her throat. “Han Jisung, let me out! Please!” she kept thudding loudly, trying to ignore her bloody wrist.

“You're not getting out until you express just how badly you need me,” The angry manic was gone, replaced by the cheeky Han, he grinned endearingly, turning away from the door. “What?” he mused, looking at Jeongin who stood behind him.

The blue haired turned away, shrugging. “You're pretty fucked up, Han.”

------------------• ° -🤎- ° •------------------

I hate it when people skip chapters and then ask me ridiculously obvious questions.

I tend to leave trails of what's really going on, so you'd pick it up and try figuring out whatever the hell is going on.

I don't just drop the bomb like that, you have to read to find out, you know, work your sexy brain

I'd like to let you know that almost every chapter has some important clue.

If you skip chapters, please don't ask me questions

I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just really wanted to let you know that every chapter is important.

What if plants could talk, which do you think would talk the least?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🤍