🧭: 19

Third person
pov

Something felt off and very wrong.

Sanghee felt a strange warmth behind her and whenever she'd try to move, she'd feel restricted. and there was this mild puff of air that would brush her nape softly in a slow rhythm. The brunette murmured lowly, trying to move away but she got pulled back and caged right in back that firm arm that was wrapped around her.

"Where do you think you're going, Sanghee?" Han mumbled into her hair, nuzzling the crook of her neck.

The attorney yelped, protesting harder to break away from his hold and when she did, she rolled off the bed, falling face first into hardwood flooring. "What the fuck, Han?" Sanghee pushed herself up, resting both arms on the edge of the bed, part of her still on the floor.

"Relax, we didn't do anything..." Han kept a pillow on his face, muffling his next word. "...yet."

"The fuck is wrong with you? If you wanted to sleep on the bed, you should've made me stay elsewhere, like the couch or even this floor. God, you're so insensible."

"I wanted to sleep with you, what's wrong with that?" Han pushed himself up, propping on his elbow. He cocked a brow, his voice now low. "...or are you gay?"

"What's wrong with that? Dude, it's barely been a week we've known each other, one doesn't just sleep on the same bed like that.." Sanghee was now pacing, flinging her arms exasperatedly.

"Nope, you came to me several times before breaking out, like a month or something," the brown haired sank deeper into the duvet. He immediately pushed himself up again. "You didn't answer my question!"

"I'm not," Sanghee looked around, also noticing the unfamiliar room she was in and then it dawned upon her that they went to the club in the victim's arms for more clues and then another realization. "I'm supposed to see Sam soon," she quickly tried to put in her shoes, aiming towards the door.

"Why do you call him Sam?"

"He said he wanted that," The attorney stopped walking, her hand on the door knob. Hyunjin said he wouldn't be there and things would be ruined. Maybe she might set the day aback again, and would have to be killed once more. Was she supposed to stay away? Wouldn't her agency notice that she didn't go? Was she just going to lie that she did?

"He's insane, dumbass Hyunjin."

Sanghee contemplated if she should let him know about Hwang leaving, but she decided against it. She wouldn't want Hyunjin to go all nutty on Han. "Do you know him?" she asked instead. The journalist had made a few remarks about the suspect that sounded too personal.

"Yeah, we both went to an all boys school..." Han got out of bed, whisking his fingers through his hair. "He always gets whatever he wants. Spoilt."

Sanghee nodded timidly. "Is that wh.."

"He wants you," Han interjected. "You're now an object of his attraction."

"I'm not an object," bitingly, Sanghee retorted.

"Well, in this game you are just a little pawn and the fact that you're a pushover helps," Han gave a short chuckle. "But this time he won't have what he wants, I'll make sure of that."

Sanghee scoffed. "The fuck does that mean?"

"That I'll make you my object instead"

---------------• ° -🤍- ° •---------------

Lmfao, I wrote these three chapter while walking

Self control who??

What if you could breathe underwater, what ocean adventure would you embark on?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Lee has a day off, so my other, other good friend, Bouncer Tae
(>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments, yeah, don't mess with her, she a real bad bish.

Thanks for reading
Cya💚