🧭: 41

Third person
Pov

     “You said you had everything under control.”

Felix was fuming, he wasn't one to get angry quickly, unless pushed to the extreme and that's what Han just did. He had spent his time studying how non glitches move, practiced and blended in with them, following the same routine, even though he messes up sometimes, it wasn't that noticeable. He was safe now away from the lackeys, which were once people he knew. Close friends even.

But Han just had to ruin it, trying to bring him back in.

“I... I did,” Han sputtered. “I mean I do. If I can ju...”

“No, you've done enough!” Felix shoved the older away from him. “I think it's time for you to stay out of whatever Sanghee is involved in,” he blond pursed his lips. What was he thinking? Letting Sanghee be around him? When he noticed she was seeing Han, he should've stopped her. “You freaking lost her.”

“I didn't, She's with Hyunjin.”

Felix stopped pacing, glaring at Han. “Hyunjin has Sanghee?” That's way worse than being missing. Who knows what crazy experiment they would be running on her? He pressed a finger on the older's chest, voice low. “If anything happens to Sanghee, I will kill you.”

Han moved away from him, their gaze still locked on each other's. “Nothing will,” he paused. “As long as you help me.”

“Why would I help you?”

“For Sanghee's safety.”

Felix huffed. He was right, if he continued to stay in the shadows, they might do something really outrageous to her. “When we get her...” the blond trailed off. “...If we get Sanghee, promise to never be close to her.”

Han opened his mouth to speak but Felix interjected.

“I mean ever, like keep your psychopathic ass kilometers away from Sanghee.”

Han's brows creased into a sad frown, his breathing dropping into low huffs. “You said you won't ever call me that again,” the silence was deafening, just the crashing sounds of Felix's promise breaking. He was just like the rest now, Han wondered just how long Jeongin would last without saying that to his face.

He was trying, he had been on a clean streak for years, it was fine, everything got ruined when this loop started. He started getting stressed, overworking himself, and being frustrated when things were unclear.

“And you promised to not go near Sanghee,” Felix felt bad, but he didn't want Han to know that, the brunet would easily use that to play with his emotions. “You broke your promise first.”

“I didn't! She just kept coming to me, no matter how many times I told her off,”

“You made her break out.”

“No, Hyunjin did!”

Felix facepalmed, what the hell kinda friends were these? Emotionally unstable, shady, socially absent. Where did it go wrong with all of them? No one really knows what to expect in coming times, who would have thought that they'd all turn out like this? Broken and unhinged.

Han took Felix's silence as a sign to speak up. “Who is Changbin?”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

What if you could taste colors – what would blue taste like?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🤍