🧭: 34

Third person
pov

     Hyunjin also had his fair share of sleepless nights.

Deep down he didn't want to do it, but the choice was not his to make, he just had to carry out his part, it was a sacrifice they were all willingly to take and who cares if a few girls had lost their youthful lives in the process? And who cares if Sanghee was next? Well, Hyunjin did, but he had already prepared for the hurt, mentally. His colleagues had picked up signs that he was delaying to subjugate the brown haired, stressing him out even more.

“She's clearly not using any device we could track,” The redhead hissed, agitated. His eyes burned from staring at the screen for so long.

“Remote areas then?” Hyunjin spoke, lazily perched on a swivel chair, the effect of being blitzed wearing off, he earned an annoyed grumble from the older, his tone easily conveying that he was tired. Unlike Changbin, who was the walking emotion of anger, Minho was quite level-headed, bold, a bit goofy and a huge amount of racy.

“Probably a fringe, somewhere outside our radar,” The shorter rubbed his temples, frowning. He couldn't track any signal from her phone either, it seemed like she just completely vanished from the surface of the earth without a trace, but they could to Han's.

Everywhere he went was within the city, well except now, when he just vanished too. Bemused, Leeknow leaned closer, his brows knitting in perplexity. He zoomed in, taking notes of the last place they last had a reading of him, it was a road leading up the woods. It was obvious he moved forward, backwards wouldn't have disconnected him.

Hyunjin groaned, he was in no mood to go after Han, but he had to, in order to meet up with him, to be hot on his trail.

Minho gawked at the younger. “Are you leaving anytime soon?” he queried, irking a brow at his hesitance.

“Maybe?” Hyunjin spoke into the cap he had worn on his face, his voice muffled.

“Good,” Minho affirmed with a nod. “This time think with your head, not your dick, okay?” the black haired pushed away his headwear, glaring at Minho, both equally confused and annoyed. “I know you had a chance to bring Ms Seok here, but you let her go, didn't you?” he had that teasing smirk, that exact one that pissed Hyunjin off so bad.

“That's bullshit,” Hyunjin got up, casually putting on his cap backwards. “I was in jail, remember?”

“You cut your name on her skin, you claimed the poor girl,” The redhead's voice still managed to stay low. “You really did fall for her, didn't you? Dumbass.”

Hyunjin scoffed. “I would never.”

---------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

What if plants could talk, which do you think would talk the most?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya♥️