🧭: 39

Third person
pov

  “You look happier this morning,”

Han looked away from the window, and just as Jeongin had speculated, he was indeed happier. Happier than he had ever been in months. The older shrugged, placing down his cup of coffee on the island, a huge grin on his lips. His hair was totally disheveled, a result of Sanghee not being able to keep her hands to herself, as her lips rambled whimsical notes for more.

“I am?” Han couldn't wipe that smile off his face. “You're just imagining things.”

“Where is Sanghee?” The blue haired mused, his brows creased. He hadn't seen the older in days and Han's happiness was oddly suspicious. “Um... Did she finally tell you just how badly she needs you?”

“In a way. Yes?”

Jeongin scoffed, sauntering to the coffee machine to brew himself a cup. “You're insane,” he said. “You probably forced her to say it or something.”

“I didn't,” Han looked around, his brows knitting. “Where is she anyways?” reality was beginning to dawn upon him. She wasn't there when he got up, she wasn't there and he only suspected she'd be down. But that wasn't the case, the whole manor was silent, not a sound resonating from any other source than himself and Jeongin. “She wouldn't leave, right? I promised to take her out today.”

“You what?” Jeongin tailed the older.

“She wouldn't plan on running away,” Han groaned. “She's very obedient.”

“She's not your fucking pet, Han,” Every corner that Han tousled through, Jeongin would do the same, fret sky rocketing each time they would open a door and she wouldn't be in the room. “Treat her like she has feelings!”

Han stopped walking, shoving the blue haired away from him. “What the hell do you know?”

Jeongin could see the rage evident on Han's face, pursing his lips to bite back a sarcastic response. “We should probably head out,” He jugged down the stairs. “She wouldn't get to the city in time by foot.” As they approached the car, the blue haired got in front of Han, stretching a hand out. “I should probably drive, you don't seem stable enough to do that at the moment.”

Han swayed away from him, scowling. “I'm completely fine.”

Jeongin sighed. “I can't risk it,” he shrugged, taking a few steps back. “You go ahead, I'll keep searching here, just in case she fell asleep somewhere.”

Han nodded, slipping into the driver's seat and almost instantaneously, the engine revved, his grip on the wheel as tight as the anger he felt. “Don't do anything stupid if you find her!” Jeongin yelled, but Han chose to ignore that, driving away with a loud screech.

The way out was a straight line, it wouldn't be too hard for Sanghee to make her way out and same goes to Han, who was zooming recklessly on the smooth road, until he plunged right into a tree, his mood totally contradicting how he felt hours prior.

“Dumb Jeongin,” Han sighed, resting his head on the steering wheel, his thoughts overloaded.

After heaving countless breaths to calm himself, Han finally looked up, noticing the white fabric stabbed into a tree bark, not just a random fabric, it was the bandage he had used to wrap Sanghee's wrist from when he got aggressive with her, and the object used to stab it in was a kunai.

“I told you not to do anything stupid, Sanghee.”

----------------• ° -💛- ° •----------------

What if a dramatic voice followed you around, narrating your life, would you find that funny or annoying?

Anyways hi, how are you?

And for the first time ever, Allow me to introduce a brand new bouncer Dae (> ◕-◕)> yeah, newbie will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🤍