🧭: 25

Third person
Pov

    “Why the fuck did you have to come?”

Han got away from Sanghee, rubbing his eyes tiredly. When he got to his apartment just to find out that it was invaded he immediately knew who would do such a thing and why. He wanted to come check on Sanghee but it was already too deep into the night. If he tried driving to the outskirts, he wouldn't make it before the clock resets and that made him worried the whole day, driving here as soon as he could.

“Hyunjin came looking for you,” Han shrugged. “I wanted to make sure you're okay.”

“Really?” Sanghee seemed to relax.

“Don't get excited, your pash was there to kill you for real this time,” Han huffed, pacing the room, irritated. “Why won't you just stay put, huh?” he irked a brow at the younger, scrawling.

“If Hyunjin wanted to kill me, he would've killed me for good that night, I mean he had every chance open for him, he doesn't want to do that!”

“Oh gosh,” Han sighed. “Women!”

“Do not bring that into this conversation,” Sanghee shoved him away from her. “You can't just kidnap me and expect me not to try an escape this. . . this place I don't even know, with that kid who stares at the screen every fucking time. I wanna be out,” she kept hitting Han with her folded fists.

“God, think with your head, Sanghee,” Han grabbed her shoulders, shaking the female until she got dizzy and wobbly. “You were the target from the start, somehow Hyunjin messed it up and he wants to amend that.”

Sanghee teetered, swaying as she tried gaining her balance, falling face first on the journalist. “I think I'm gonna be sick,”  she retched, holding onto Han's arms, who was the cause of her current state, her cheeks resting on his firm chest.

“I'm sor.. sorr. I'm sorry,” Han held her up. “There I said it. You keep making me apologize,” he made her sit, bending to be the same eye level as her. “Just trust me, okay?”

“Are you doing this to get back at Hyunjin?”

“No, I just really like you, Sanghee,” The brunet spoke softly. “I'm sorry I got mad at you, I'm trying hard not to get enraged in front of you, but you keep stressing me out,” Han got up, sighing. He gazed at Sanghee intensely, his brows knitting. Subconsciously, the taller licked his bottom lip, a sly smirk on.

“What is it?” Sanghee noticed this, scowling.

“Seeing you in my clothes just turns me on so bad. Can we...?” a pause. “Or are you only into killers?”

“Get lost, Han,” Sanghee turned away from him, curling herself in bed, her gaze affixed on the night lamp.

Han heaved out an exasperated sigh, a sad little huff as he walked to the door. “Hyunjin is a man Hunter, don't do anything stupid,” he got no reaction from Sanghee whatsoever and that only seemed to crush him more. “Um... goodnight?”

---------------• ° -💚- ° •---------------

What if you would increase in size? What would you do?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🤎