🧭: 21

Third person
pov

     “Hey Innie, long time no see?”

Jeongin's jaws dropped when he saw a female drape over the brunet's shoulders, an incredulous grin on his face. He had parked somewhere in the middle of nowhere and skillfully enfolded a cloth laced with chloroform over the brunette's nose, until she passed out from inhaling so much. Why? So Sanghee couldn't recognize her way back.

“Who's that?” The silver haired mused, moving aside for Han to walk in.

Han trailed off, marching towards the stairs, all the while a curious Jeongin tailing behind him, staring as Sanghee's hands and hair swung with every movement Han made. “Uh. . . A colleague?”

Jeongin gasped. “You killed your colleague?”

“Don't yell,” Han rolled his eyes, ignoring the fact that they were miles away from people and only surrounded by trees. “I didn't kill her, she just fell asleep during our ride here.” Jeongin irked a brow, not believing what the older had said. Han pushed open a room's door, immediately flicking the lights on, wincing when he got attacked by the force of light.

The brown haired was so used to being in the dark, that it felt like hell to him. He scoffed, carefully placing Sanghee's weak body on the bed. “You're so annoying,” the taller murmured, brushing stray strands of hair away from her face, a dumb faint smile tugging at his lips.

“So...” Jeongin cleared his throat, breaking off Han from staring at her any longer. “...she rejected you or something?”

“Who can reject the Han Jisung?” Han scoffed, moving away from Sanghee. He shoved his hands into his pockets, heaving in a deep breath. “Hyunjin got out, and from the signs he was giving, Seok is probably his next victim.”

“And you care now?” Jeongin conceded a glare from the journalist, making him raise his hands in a mock surrender. “Sorry sir. So um... What now? What if he finds out she's here, I can't stop him...”

“He won't, just shut up,” Han sounded edgy. “Did you find anything on Seo?”

“The guy is good, I'll give him that, but...” Jeongin paused, grinning ear to ear. “But I'm better, he works in the same lab as Seungmin.”

Han sighed, lowering his head. “That guy is annoying.”

“Right...” Jeongin noticed the stir behind Han, peering with a cocked brow. “Uh. . . Your girlfriend is waking up?”

Han quickly turned, beaming like a cheshire. “Hi Sanghee,” he crouched down, patting her hair softly. “How are you feeling?”

“Bitch, what did you do?” Sanghee's voice drawled, her wobbly arms trying to push herself up, but she was still so weak and yet so drowsy. Han slowly pushed her down into the soft mattress, adding a little pressure, preventing her from getting up. “Who's that?” Sanghee's eyes flicker to the silver haired behind Han, dressed in shorts and a huge blue shirt. His hair was a mess and headphones hung around his neck.

“Sup?” Jeongin waved weakly.

“He's your new roommate.”

“I don't know him,” The brunette tried getting Han's fingers away from her hair, but he didn't stop, only playing with the strands more. “And I'd reboot so you're stupid for saying that,” Jeongin chuckled, stifling his laugh when Han glared at him.

“It's 1am, this is your new loop,” Han huffed. “Don't waste your time asking how, I won't tell you that either.”

---------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

What if you were a song, which would you be?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛