🧭: 03

Third person
Pov

   “Are you sure he won't hurt you again?”

“If I don't trigger him, then yes!” Sanghee looked down at her casted wrist, a result of Hyunjin getting violent with her earlier. She was certain that tomorrow would be better, he just had to calm down and tell what really happened. He needed help, she could see that, raving about the days being on repeat was probably his brain's response post trauma. But she needed to work harder if she wanted to get something off him.

“You're his attorney, not his therapist!” Felix- Sanghee's officemate had been rambling ever since she returned from the hospital with a cast on. He got even more fumed when he heard the report about her wrist being weak after the cast was removed and she would require physical therapy to get it back to full response.

“It's fine. Who said I can't do both?” Sanghee forced a bright smile. She sighed once she was at the door. “Can you help me, please?”

Felix rolled his eyes, helping her anyways. She couldn't make use of her injured right hand for it to heal faster and her left hand was occupied with her bag and jacket. “I could take you home, you know?” The blonde switched off the lights, trailing behind the shorter one.

“No thanks,” Sanghee bowed. “I can manage.”

“You're gonna drive with a broken wrist?”

The brown haired sighed in defeat. They both walked to the parking lot below the office building, Felix helping her in. “You really ought to be careful-” he started, driving softly into the night. “I've heard that he has random outbursts and gets physical.”

“Pfft,” Sanghee scoffed. “He wouldn't hurt me.”

Felix quickly averted his gaze from the dimly lit room, looking at her hand. “Uh-huh, he would never do such a thing.”

“This one was totally on me.”

“What did you do? Poke him with a stick?”

“Felix!” Sanghee groaned, not wanting to drag the topic any further. “Can we just drop it? I'll let you know if anything happens tomorrow.”

And Felix did drop it, asserting with a nod, and quiet mumbling.

Sanghee was now laid on her bed, her conversation with the black haired replaying in her head, trying to get better details out of all he had said, maybe there was something hidden in the way he reacts to things.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better..

---------------• ° -🤍- ° •------------------

What if you could switch lives with a Tv character for a day, who would it be?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙