Confusion

Pairing: AceLu
Level: Slight
Category: Fluff
Genre: Humor/Comedy
Type: Drabbleshot

Don't even ask me how, it's for your own imagination

----

Luffy beamed ever so widely at his crew. He couldn't express how much he missed them as they reciprocated the smiles and tears.

"Guys..! Set sail!!!" He yelled proudly.

"You got it captain!" Franky shouted back.

As the ship began to move, Luffy was bombarded with questions about the toddler he had in his hands and where he came from. No one dared to bring Ace's name up though. They all knew how hard it was for their captain, truly.

"He's my son!" Luffy's stupid grin only confused everyone even more.

"Huh? Luffy did you adopt a kid? Why?? Where'd you find him?" Nami asked curiously.

"Nope, he's my son!"

"Your.... Biologically???" Nami asked in horror, no way! Luffy was the densest person in the world... there was no way in hell! Sanji almost fainted.

"You... you bastard!" He cursed pointing at him shakily, "Which poor maiden did you take advantage of??"

"Wait is he the Pirate Empress's kid?" Chopper blurted out, making Sanji even angrier.

"DARN YOU..... YOU SHAMELESS...!!" Sanji was about to give Luffy a taste of his foot. Zoro stopped him.

"Shut up about girls for a fucking second will you? 2 years didn't change you at all, perverted cook!" Zoro had enough of him. Sanji wasn't going to back down either.

"Well you didn't change either, you shitty mosshead!!"

"...no it's not with Hammock." Luffy continued.

"..Yeah I can see that." Nami nodded as she eyed the jealous Pirate Empress, who was sobbing in the distance.

"So who's the mom?" Usopp scratched his head.

"He doesn't have a mom," Luffy answered, he shrugged it off and picked his nose.

"....." 

"Well Captain-san, I see the little one does in fact look like your child," Robin was still the best at observing, "But he also looks a lot like a certain someone." Hearing this, Robin and Luffy only exchanged their grins. The entire crew only looked back between the two smiling faces, completely confused.

"Ah I see how it is. Congratulations Captain-san!" Robin seemed to understand just through Luffy's expression. This bewildered everyone on the ship.

"Mind.. explaining to us non intelligent creatures..?" Usopp croaked.

Luffy giggled, "He's my son, with Ace!

That was enough for the entire crew to faint with a loud thunk.

"I guess we'll save the details for later, isn't that right?" Robin chuckled slightly. Luffy scratched his head but nodded.