𝟰𝟳. 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲*

Chapter Forty-Seven: Escapades of Desire

If Nehmat loves you and you are her favourite, you have to be an absolute softie. Just now, 27-year-old Nehmat extended her arms towards her Paaji and said, "Paaji, piggyback ride to the living room, pleaseee."

Virat turned towards Nehmat with a shocked expression. "Nini, you are 27, not 7."

"So what?" Nehmat argued, pouting. "I'm still your little sister, and you promised you'd always spoil me." She gave him her best puppy-dog eyes, making it impossible for him to say no.

With a sigh and a smile, Virat bent down, allowing her to climb onto his back. "Alright, alright, hop on," he said, playfully rolling his eyes. Nehmat cheered and wrapped her arms around his neck.

As Virat walked through the vineyard with Nehmat on his back, their laughter rang out, making the vines seem to sway merrily in response. The sun cast a golden glow over the scene, adding to the magic of the moment. As they approached the end of the vineyard, they saw three smiling faces waiting for them.

However, one smile quickly turned into a pout. "Daddy, you never gave me those piggyback rides," Vamika complained, her little face scrunched up in disappointment.

Nehmat, smirking, teased, "You know, special people get special treatment." She stuck out her tongue playfully.

Vanika whined loudly, "Mumma!" She turned towards her mother with an exaggerated pout.

Nehmat narrowed her eyes and said, "Stop being fussy, Vamika. Count the number of times I gave you piggyback rides when you were too lazy to walk home from parks or school."

Vamika pouted even more, her eyes widening as she protested, "But that was different! I was just a little kid then!"

Virat chuckled, setting Nehmat down gently. "Alright, alright, let's not argue. Come here, Vamika." He scooped her up onto his back, making her giggle with delight.

"Yay! Thanks, Daddy!" Vamika cheered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

As they continued their walk back towards the house, Nehmat gave Anushka a knowing look. "See? She gets her way every time."

Va ika suddenly turned around, still clinging to her father's back, and said, "Nini, you got SG for piggyback rides while Daddy's all mine." She hugged Virat tightly, grinning mischievously.

Nehmat blushed at Vamika's words, feeling caught off guard. "You know too much, little one," she said, trying to play it off with a laugh. But her cheeks remained flushed, betraying her embarrassment.

Vamika giggled. "I just know the important stuff!"

Virat laughed, giving his daughter a little bounce. "Looks like we've got a smart one here."

As Anushka, Virat, and Vamika walked inside, Nehmat felt herself being pulled by Shubman against his chest. With a husky voice, he whispered near her ears, "You know, I can give you a piggyback ride orrrr you can..."

Before he could complete his sentence, she shushed him, "Shhh, you are dirty-minded," she chuckled, feeling a mixture of amusement and embarrassment.

Shubman leaned back slightly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Just trying to offer some options, Neh."

Nehmat rolled her eyes playfully. "I think I can manage on my own, thank you very much."

Shubman brushed his lips against hers, his voice low and suggestive. "You know, you have a great terrace. Let's do something tonight, maybe have a little escapade there."