Chapter 7: Foxy

Foxy: Not a very common name. Usually means when someone is very attractive.
Silence. No noise, not even snoring. Foxy had woken up at 5 o'clock in the morning to get a drink of water, and just couldn't seem to fall back asleep after that. Now, he was just staring at the ceiling, waiting for something, ANYTHING, to happen.
Finally, the alarm went off. He had it all planned out in his head. He jumped out of bed and dove for his closet. He put on a red t-shirt and some brown shorts. He then found his brown tennis shoes and put on some brown socks with it. He exited the closet like he was ready to concur every single problem that came his way.
He was so excited he was getting to go to a actual school, that he ran over to his desk, picked up a black marker, and slashed a big, thick black line under each eye, just to show how tough he was.
He flexed in the mirror. "I shall get all the ladies," he said aloud. "Pfft. Yeah right," said a voice from the doorway. Foxy turned around to face his older brother. "What makes you say that, Jessie? You're a Junior!" he asked him. Jessie just smirked. "You'll find out soon enough," he said as he walked away.
"Whatever," Foxy mumbled as he started to comb his fluffy red hair. After he was finished, he grabbed his black eyepatch, put it on, then grabbed his backpack, rushed out of his room, slid down the railing, screamed because he was going too fast, and smashed into the front door. "Ow!" he croaked as he banged his fist on the floor. Oh well. Better luck next time.
He stood up and opened the front door, running the rest of the way to school. He had the feeling that today was going to be amazing, but at the same time, deep inside of him, that little voice was screaming that something was going to go horribly, horribly wrong.