Chapter 2: Chica

Chica: A name for a girl, preferably an extremely hot girl, that you find pride in just knowing her.
Bacon. That's the first thing that entered Chica's mind when she woke up. She took another wiff. Yep. It's bacon. To other people, bacon is just another amazing smell, but to Chica, the smell of bacon meant the start of something new. Which, on this very day, was the first day of school. She climbed out of bed, almost stepping on her drying painting. "Woah!" She hopped over the painting and walked to her closet. She glanced at all of her clothes. "I've got to wear something really special today," she thought as she thumbed through her many clothes. She spoke to herself aloud, "Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black, Yellow-Black..." Then, she finally found something. "Ooooo...Black and Yellow! Let's shake it up a little!" She quickly put on the shirt and threw on some paint splattered jeans. She searched her closet until she found her favorite orange flats. After brushing her mane of yellow hair, she rushed to the kitchen. As she slid into the nearest chair, her mother placed a full plate of breakfast in front of her. The plate was filled with bacon, sausage, hash browns, and toast. Her mother said, "I know how much you hate to eat eggs...I just don't understand why." Chica looked up from her food and glanced at her mother. She replied, "It is highly offensive for me to eat an egg because of how much it means to the chicken. And I love chickens. Don't question my motivation please!" Her mother just rolled her eyes and placed a glass of orange juice in front of her. "Whatever," she said, and with that, she left the room. Chica ate everything on her plate, and washed it all down with her orange juice. Then, she hopped out of her chair, kissed her mother good-bye, and was off to school. But first, she had to pick-up a friend along the way...