Chapter 14: Not-so-socialite

Bonnie's P.O.V.~
I started to walk a little faster, but the feeling didn't go away. It seemed like the faster I walked, the faster it walked. I kept looking behind me to see if there actually was someone following me, but there was no one. No one but the other students who were walking near & past me.

I finally made it to my next class, and I practically dove through the door. I stood up as quickly as I did fall. When I did, everybody was staring at me.

Instead of just ignoring them, I looked at them and said, "Why don't you take a picture?! It'll last longer!" And then I posed like an experienced fashion model.

No longer than 5 seconds after I said that, I saw a flash from a camera phone go off. I turned to find Mari with her phone out, taking a picture of me. I smiled, walked over to her, and sat down.

She was giggling the entire time, and I realized why. She was sending the picture to our group message. I pulled out my phone and quickly checked it.

I started to laugh. The picture had been edited A LOT, with ribbons and glitter and a flower crown on my head. And this was the caption: "Hey Foxy! You're girlfriend is looking snazzy today! <3"

Not long after that, I saw a reply from Foxy:

Foxy: Woah! Woah! Woah! Who ever said that I liked the lass like that? W-we are just friends! -////-

Then EVERYBODY started chatting about the situation!!

Freddie: OOOOOO!!! Bonnie and Foxy sitting in a tree.

Goldie: K-I-S-S...

Mari: ...I-N...

Chica: ...G!!!

I looked over at Mari. Even though she was wearing a mask, I could tell that she was smiling. I kind of wished that she would take that thing off, you know, show her face to the world a bit. But I guess that's what happens when you're shy.

The rest of the hour was nothing really that special. Just a giant snore, that's what Social 9 is. When the bell rang, the moment I stepped outside of that door, the strange feeling came again. It wouldn't leave me alone, no matter how hard I tried.

It became so overwhelming that I practically started running to the gym, which was where my next class was. (I HATE GYM CLASS!!!)

I bolted into the gym, and the feeling left. But of course, I'm the type of idiot that runs with her eyes closed, so of course I ended up running into someone!

While I was on the floor, wincing in pain from the contact with the hardwood, shiny gym floor, I heard a very familiar voice talking to me very worriedly from above.

"Aye! Lass! We've gots to stop bumping into each other like this! Are ye alright?!"

I'm sorry that it's a short chapter, but I'm trying my best to get through these classes as quickly as possible, so that we can get on with the actual storyline that I have planned-OOPS!! I've said too much already!

Bye!

~Scarlet