Chapter 13: An artist's true colors

Bonnie's P.O.V.~
I found myself skipping like a 5 year old to my next class. I was so happy, that I didn't even realized that I skipped right past it until a few seconds later. I screeched to a halt and backed up. I looked down at my schedule to see what my next class was going to be.

Art 1
Mrs. Carson
Room 2B

I looked at the room number.

Room 2B.

Yep. This was the right one. I walked inside, and looked around at all of the slightly stained tables. All of them were completely filled with students. At least, that's what thought, until I heard a very familiar, high pitched voice call my name from the other side of the room.

"Bonnie!" she shouted as she waved her hands frantically in the air to get my attention. "I saved you a seat!"

I walked casually over to the blonde chick and sat down next to her. I was getting a bit used to people staring at me, and it was starting to bother me a little less.

"Hello, class!" the teacher said suddenly very loudly. I didn't even notice that she was up there, so it kind of scared me a bit when she spoke. Chica just giggled at me.

"Welcome to Art 1! My name is Mrs. Carson, and I will be teaching you lovely bunch for the first semester of this year. Now, before we get started, has anyone not been given a planner to write down there homework assignments in?"

My hand quickly shot up almost automatically. I didn't know that we were supposed to have one, or even get one, in that matter. In fact, I've never even heard of them until now.

Mrs. Carson walked over to me and handed me a little grey planner with the school mascot on it, which was the sapling of an oak tree. (Weird mascot XD) I opened it up and flipped through it. Each page had one school week on it, from September to May. I quickly wrote my name in it and closed it, now all ready to listen to the teacher.

"Alright! Now that we have that all situated, I will now hand out your syllabuses. After that, I will allow you to do some free drawing until the bell rings," Mrs. Carson said as she started to hand them out.

Chica started silently clapping in her seat with this big smile on her face. I already knew that this was what she was good at, since Mangle told me earlier.

After all of the syllabuses were handed out, Chica immediately whipped out her sketchbook and started drawing. I just doodled in my notebook, since I didn't have a sketchbook. But after awhile, I slowly caught myself staring at Chica's drawing. My jaw dropped open in amazement.

She had drawn a little girl smiling, while holding a tattered stuffed rabbit in her hands, except the stuffed animal didn't really look that happy. I had to hold back my laughter when I saw the expression on the plushies face. It was, just, so funny looking.

"That's REALLY good, Chica!!" I complimented while looking back at my own doodles. They looked like deformed potatoes with arms compared to her single sketch.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I looked at who it was from, but I didn't know the number. When I opened it, I realized it was a group text, sent to: Me, and to whom I assumed to be Mangle, Chica, Foxy, Goldie, and Mari, from Freddie! This is what the text read:

Hey peeps! It's Freddie! First day of school party at my house after school! It'll be just us 7, no one else! I'll meet you all outside of the building at 3:06 pm! See ya later!
~Freddie

I read the message several times in order for me to let it fully soak into my mind. I glanced over at Chica, only to find her staring at her own phone, doing the exact same thing that I was doing only moments before.

She turned her head slowly and stared at me straight in the eyes. Then, as if we read each other's minds, we each typed the exact same words at the exact same time.

Bonnie & Chica: "Party On!! We'll be there!"

Not much longer after we sent that to her, everybody else replied, too. It didn't tell me specifically who they were, but I could easily tell, just by the way that they were typing. (These are made up phone numbers! Just a bunch of random numbers! DON'T CALL THEM!!)

15073589537: Ahoy! I'll be there, lassie!

15072670626: Of COURSE, hun! Never count me out of a party!<3

15079470526: Sure...I guess...

15072698483: .............................

Freddie: Goldie? Are you ok?

15072698483: 'EY!I.NEED.MORE.TIME!!Where's.the.spacebar.on.this.stupid.phone!?

Freddie: ...It's the long skinny bar at the bottom of the keyboard that says "spacebar"!! XD

15072698483: Oh...ok! And yes, I can come over! I have nothing else better to do. XD

So I guess that I'm going to Freddie's house after school today! Hooray! Just then, the bell rang. Class dismissed!

I waved goodbye to Chica before walking away to my next class, but something wasn't right. A jolt of cold climbed up and down my spine, and the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on end. I knew this feeling, and I knew what it meant.

Don't look 'round!

Just FYI, the drawing up above was drawn by me. It took me 2 hours to draw. I'm not complimenting myself in the chapter.