🌟🍋 Breeding (Keigo x Female!Reader)

*♡request for SydneyKripp♡*

The air is heavy with anticipation and desire as you find yourself in a dimly lit room, the only source of illumination being a flickering candle on the nightstand. You can feel Keigo's breath hot against your neck, his heart racing in tandem with yours.

His strong hands grip your hips, guiding you closer to his hardened length. The soft fabric of your nightgown slides over your skin, teasing you with the promise of what's to come. You can sense that he's struggling to maintain control, his breath hitching in his throat as he struggles to keep from losing himself in the sensation of being so close to you.

You feel the head of his shaft press against your folds, teasing you with the sensation of being stretched and filled. With a deep groan, Keigo pushes forward, burying himself inside you in one smooth motion.

"Ahh...," you moan, feeling him fully inside you.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Keigo growls, his voice low and throaty as he begins to slowly thrust his hips, pulling you closer with each stroke. "I can't wait to pump you full of cum."

The softness of the bed presses against your back, and you feel his warmth surrounding you, his skin sliding against yours in a smooth, rhythmic motion.

Suddenly, he grabs your arms and pulls them above your head, pinning them to the mattress. His face is inches from yours, and his eyes are burning with passion.

"I want to hear you scream," he murmurs before pressing his lips to yours in a searing kiss. You wrap your legs around his waist, the contact between your bodies causing electricity to shoot through you.

His fingers dig into your hips, urging you to take more of him, and you feel yourself starting to lose control. The tension builds inside you, coiling tightly, until it snaps like a rubber band, sending waves of pleasure coursing through your body.

"Ahhhhhhh," you cry out, arching your back as you come apart in his arms. His pace increases, his thrusts deep and powerful, and you can feel him close to the edge. His breath is hot on your neck, his skin flushed, and you know he's about to explode.

"Keigo," you gasp, feeling a shudder of pleasure run through you. "I'm going to cum."

He groans, his thrusts becoming even more urgent as he reaches down to rub his thumb over your clit. "Do it," he growls, "let go for me."

Your body quakes, your muscles tensing, and then you feel the familiar tightening in your core, the rush of pleasure spreading through you like wildfire. You cry out his name, your voice breaking as your body shudders with the force of your orgasm.

Keigo follows close behind, his breath ragged as he releases himself deep inside you. His hips buck violently, driving him as deep as he can go.

You moan, feeling the hot weight of Keigo's body pressing down on you as he slowly withdraws, only to thrust back in with a growl. Heat radiates from your core, your muscles still quivering with the aftershocks of your orgasm. You can feel his pace gradually slowing, but it doesn't lessen the intensity of his gaze or the strength of his touch.

His lips find your neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he begins to move faster, hips snapping in a rhythm that matches the beat of your heart. You arch your back, urging him deeper, wanting to feel every inch of him inside you. The sweat that gathers between your bodies only serves to heighten the sensation, making your skin tingle and your breath come faster.

As Keigo picks up speed once more, you feel yourself growing close to the edge again. Your body jerks, anticipating the rush of pleasure that's about to overtake you.

"Be a good bitch and lie still so I can fuck you full." His words are harsh, his tone demanding, but you love the way they make you feel. You arch into his touch, urging him deeper. The sheets beneath you grow damp with sweat as he thrusts into you, his hips slamming against yours in a rhythm that feels so good it hurts.

You dig your fingers into his shoulders, feeling the play of muscles beneath his skin. Your body trembles with the force of his thrusts, your breath coming in short, ragged gasps as he pushes you closer and closer to the edge.

Keigo's movements grow more frenzied, his hips snapping faster and harder as he pounds into you. His skin gleams with sweat, his muscles tense and release with each powerful stroke. You can feel him getting closer, the head of his cock brushing against something deep inside you, sending shockwaves of pleasure through your body.

Your own orgasm builds, the tension coiling tighter and tighter inside you. You arch your back, meeting his thrusts with equal force, your nails digging into his shoulders as you try to keep your balance. The bed creaks beneath you, the sheets twisted and damp with sweat. Your legs begin to shake uncontrollably, your muscles clenching as the heat begins to build in your core.

Keigo looks down at you, a feral grin splitting his face. "That's it, baby. Let go. Fucking feel it." He shoves deep inside you, hips snapping forward as he reaches his peak. His cock throbs, pulsing inside you as he comes, filling you up more with his warm seed. "Fuck, you feel so good. So tight."

You cry out, your body shuddering with the force of the orgasm. Your muscles clench tight around Keigo, feeling the hot, thick length of him buried deep inside you.

He thrusts once more, his eyes locked on yours, watching your expression as you come apart beneath him. His mouth finds your ear, his breath hot and ragged against your skin. "Look at you taking all my cum, such a good girl." He whispers, his voice hoarse with desire.

Your body feels limp and sated, but he doesn't stop, pulling you onto your hands and knees with a rough yank. You groan, feeling the tug in your sore muscles, but you can't deny the thrill that runs through you at the dominance in his touch.

Keigo's hands are rough and possessive as he spreads your legs wide, gaze raking up and down your body, taking in the mess he's made of you. His lips curl into a wicked grin as he sees the way your skin is flushed and your flesh still quivering from his rough lovemaking.

"How does it feel, knowing that you'll be a mother?" He breathes, reaching between your legs to run his fingers through your folds, already slick with their combined wetness. His touch is possessive, demanding, as if he can't get enough of feeling you tremble beneath his touch.

You shudder at his words, the image of him inside you, filling you with his seed, flashing through your mind. A shiver of desire courses through you, making your core clench in response. You want this, want him to make you his, want to feel him inside you, over and over again.

Keigo's hand comes down hard on your ass, stinging, but you don't mind. It only heightens the sensation, makes you feel more alive. He pushes your head down, shoving your face onto the mattress, and you feel his hot, thick length press against your entrance.

"Take it all," he growls, and thrusts forward, his cock sliding easily inside you. You cry out as he fills you up, feeling so full and so wanted.

Keigo's hands grip your hips roughly, guiding you in time with his thrusts. His skin is hot against yours, and the friction only heightens the sensation. His cock throbs inside you, demanding more as he picks up the pace.

You moan, lost in the feel of him moving inside you. You can't help but meet his thrusts, pushing back against him with every movement.

Your hands claw at the sheets, desperate for something to hold onto. His movements are erratic now, his breathing harsh as he grips you tight, biting down on your shoulder.

"Cum with me." He grunts, his hips slamming into yours with the force of his need. You feel the beginnings of another orgasm building, your body responding to his command.

Keigo's thrusts become erratic, his movements desperate as he nears the edge. His grip on you tightens, his fingers digging into your skin, leaving bruises that you know will fade into reminders of this night. His breath comes in ragged gasps, his body tense as he finally lets go, filling you more with his seed.

You moan his name, your body tensing around him as your own release washes over you. His breath comes in ragged gasps as he catches his breath, his chest heaving against your back. You feel his seed begin to leak out of you, the hot wetness a reminder of the intense connection you just shared.

Word Count: 1499