Bars

The three of us walked into the cabin, Sunny closing the door behind him.

I kicked off my boots and threw my hat on the couch, shaking out my hair before throwing it up in a messy bun.

I then turned around to see the twins looking at me.

"What?" I questioned walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass for water.

"We don't think it's a good idea for you to go out of town." Sunny said walking towards me and leaning on the counter.

I filled up the glass and took a sip before turning and facing the two, raising a brow.

"What Sunstreaker means to say is that we don't think it's safe. Starscream now knows about you and Barricade has made it clear he wants you." Sideswipe said standing beside his brother.

Sunnys eyes hardened as his brother finished the sentence.

"So why don't you two come with me?" I asked setting the cup down with a clank.

"We can't." Sunny said looking down.

"Well not both of us. One of us needs to go back to the base and talk to Optimus and Ratchet." Sideswipe said quickly.

"Oh, well..." I mumbled.

"I'm going to talk to him about us," he pointed between him and his brother, "being your guardians. Only him and Ratchet know what's going on between the three of us."

I gave him a confused look.

"I had to tell Ratchet. I didn't know what was happening to me at the time. He's never seen it before, so he's kind of doing his best to guide us in this." Sideswipe said taking a seat at the barstool.

"I'll go and talk to them. You can go with her Sideswipe. She's known you longer and will be more comfortable around you." Sunstreakers said looking down and knocking on the counter with his knuckles before standing up from his leaning position.

My brows pulled together. He was right, I probably would be more comfortable with Sides. But if Sunny tagged along it would give us a chance to get to know each other better. If you accept one, you have to accept the other. I nodded to myself.

"Wait Sunny, why don't you come with me?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

Both the brothers looked at me with wide eyes.

"Um, well I mean it'll give me some time to get to know you better right?" I asked hesitantly.

"Laura you don't have to do that. I'll be okay." Sunstreaker said looking at me. I nodded.

"I know, but I want to. Can't be with one without the other. And I don't know the other." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Sideswipe looked between me and his brother, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Okay. Then I'll go to the base and talk with them. Probably the better option anyway. You can be a little bit of a hot head Sunstreaker." Sideswipe said looking at his brother.

"Oh shut up you afthead." Sunstreaker muttered out. Turning and walking to the couch. He plopped down with a grunt.

"Point proven." Sides said throwing his hands in his brothers direction. I chuckled and rolled my shoulders.

"Okay well, I'm going to go and take a nice long hot bath and head to bed."
I told them putting my cup in the sink and walking down the hall.

"Can I join you?" Sideswipe said stepping in front of me.

I looked over his shoulder to see Sunnys back tense. I patted his arm.

"Next time hun. You should go catch up and talk with your brother."