Late Night Talks

"Alright, if you need anything you call me okay? I don't care what time it is, you call I'll answer okay love?" Sideswipe said, rubbing his thumb along my cheek.

"I'll be okay Sides. It's just a week and I have Sunny here with me." I answered back smiling up at him.

He looked over to his brother who was leaning against his car waiting for us to finish up before we took off to Huston for the week.

I had given Travis the go ahead to start driving out there, and that'd we'd catch up to them.

"I know. And I know that he will protect you with his life, but I'm still going to be worried because I can't be by your side." He spoke softly looking into my eyes.

"How about I call you when we get to Huston and every night before bed yeah?" I asked placing my hands on his forearms.

He smiled and nodded down at me. "That would be perfect Laura." He said before placing his forehead against mine, the familiar tingles spreading through my body.

"I can also talk to Sunny through the com link and bond at anytime." He added pulling back slightly.

I smiled and chuckled. "I'll be okay handsome. Just try not to get into too much trouble though while I'm gone." I answered back.

"Troubles my middle name darling." He said back before pulling me into him again.

He tilted my chin up and captured my lips in a soft and long kiss before pulling away.

"Come on you two!" Sunstreaker yelled out before the sound of a car door slamming could be heard.

I let out a giggle and shook my head.

"If he's to much you let me know too okay?" Sides said with slight worry.

"We'll be okay babe." I said back to him before pulling away and starting to walk to the car.

Before I could even make it a step a hand caught mine and tugged me back. I collided with his solid chest as he brought his head lower to be by my ear.

"Babe huh? I like the sound of that." He whispered to me.

I pulled back so our noses were touching now. "Well when I get back you can hear it all you want, but I have to get going now. I'll call you when I get there." I whispered out the last part before leaning up and giving him another kiss.

He hummed as I pulled away slowly and turned around. I let out a yelp as his hand smacked my ass.

My cheeks flushed a crimson red as I looked over my shoulder at him but continued on my way to the gold car.

"Hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave." Sideswipe said crossing his arms and winking at me.

I let out a huff as I winked back at him and hopped into the Lamborghini.

As soon as my door was closed the engine roared to life and took off down the driveway and out onto the road.

I looked back out the window and let a smile slip onto my face as I saw Sideswipe watching us leave, throwing his hand in the air to wave us off. I quickly leaned over and hit the horn to signal I had saw him. He seemed to bend over and laugh as he heard the sound.

Sunstreaker on the other hand looked over at me with an annoyed expression. All I did was shrug and lean back into the seat, getting comfortable for the long drive ahead of us.