36🤎

The majestic pink dragon, with its shimmering scales and commanding presence, took a step forward. As it did, the sleek black dragon affectionately nuzzled the pink dragon. Jin, a concerned expression flitting across his face, observed the interaction. Yoongi's gaze rested on Jin with a sense of unease, though he chose to remain silent. All eyes were fixed on the unfolding scene.

Suddenly, the ruby-red dragon emitted a low, menacing growl directed at the pink dragon. In response, the golden-yellow and sky dragons both emitted deep, rumbling growls, indicating their disapproval. The red dragon simply huffed,A ripple of fear spread through the people. It was a sight never before witnessed, other dragons growling at the dominant red alpha dragon. The people felt a surge of terror, as nothing like this had ever occurred in their midst.

Jin's mind reached out tentatively, trying to establish a mind-link connection "If R.M. doesn't want you to disclose, then you don't have to," he said to reassure the dragon uncertainty, still grappling with the technique of mind-linking.

"It's fine, he doesn't rule me," a feminine voice responded clearly in Jin's mind. He nodded in acknowledgment. "People need to know that we are awake," the voice continued confidently.

"They all know by your grand entry," Jin replied mentally, understanding the implication of their dramatic arrival. Sure, here's a revised version of your
"My entire life will always be grand
Everyone should cherish my existence."

The pink dragon growled, the sound carrying the unmistakable resonance of the feminine voice. Murmurs began among the people but were swiftly silenced as the dragon spread her wings wide and growled once more. In response, everyone bowed their heads in respect. Jin smirk

"I've proven my point," the pink dragon said in Jin's head with a smile, sensing the gravity of the moment and the acknowledgment of their strength.

"I am Seok Jin, Prince of the North Crystal Warriors land, firstborn of King Harry and Queen Ella, Bound by blood and bond with Azriel, chosen by the House of Aurelius Vermithrax Astaroth Zephyrion. The dragon will be known by the name of R.J."

The pink dragon stepped back to stand beside the red dragon, nuzzling his head affectionately against the larger dragon. The red dragon nodded dismissively, causing the pink dragon to huff in frustration. As the black dragon advanced, Yoongi began to speak.

"I am Yoongi, Prince of the North Crystal Warriors land. Second born of King Harry and Queen Ella. Bound by blood and bond with Azriel. Chosen by the House of Aurelius Vermithrax Astaroth Zephyrion. The dragon will be known by the Name "Suga"

The yellow dragon moved forward, eager for its turn, barely giving the black dragon time to step back. As it approached, the crystal tree shone brightly once more, and the ancient book began to glow with an intense light. The air was thick with anticipation, and all eyes were on the yellow dragon as it prepared to make its mark. The air was charged with anticipation as the crowd focused intently on the yellow dragon, sensing that something significant was about to unfold. The scene was set for yet another extraordinary moment in this remarkable ceremony.

"I am Hoseok, Third Prince of the Northern Crystal Warriors land, son of King Harry and Queen, Bound by blood and bond with Azriel, chosen by the House of Aurelius Vermithrax Astaroth Zephyrion. The dragon will be known by the name of "J-Hope."

The yellow dragon growled loudly in acknowledgement, its powerful voice echoing through the clearing. With a happy demeanour, they moved back, the bond with J-Hope firmly established.