20 🤍

SCHOOL

Always keep your sword in ready passion, held in front of you with both hands and perpendicular to the ground, with this method you can move the sword side to side and up and down smoothly. Blocking and landing blows in all directions by moving your arms. Hold the tip of the at a bit of an angle with the tip pointed slightly towards your opponent. Picture a doorway- you should be able to move your sword in any direction and quickly hit any edge of the doorframe. 

The teacher speaks and everyone does as he says some of the upper class boys here so many times that they didn't grant any attention to what the teacher was saying. But did what he said. They practice quietly what they told to do.

“Jungkook, don't point that thing on  me” Jin shouted at his little brother and took some steps back and glared at him but that did not have any effect on him.

“Hyung, least trained together” Jungkook held his showord in front of him. And look at his brother.

“Hell no, do you want to kill me or what?” Jin scoffed and adjusts his armor. And slowly put down his sword.

“You are afraid that I am going to bit you up ay” Jungkook

“Yeah like you can” Jin sneered and brush his hair with left hand. 

“Then why are you scared, let's  fight like a real warrior” Jungkook pointed his sword at Jin before Jin answered and the teacher came and pulled Jungkook's ears.

“Haa that hurts” Jungkook groan and look up.

“How many times I have to tell you to pick the right sword. Not the big one you can see, and stay with your classmates. Why are you here with upper classmates line, now go back to your classmates” The teacher yell at him for not listening

“Teacher they can't hold a sword so how come I am going to practice with them. You late Taehyung hyung and Jimin Hyung practice with the upper class so why can't you late me practice.

“You are too young for that now, don't make me angry and go back to your place” The teacher says. Jungkook look down and slowly go back at his place with a sad face.

“You ll are embarrassing” Yoongi told his brother, biting down his apple. They get a break for lunch time, no matter which class they are in but they always eat together.

“Stop thinking so highly of yourself hyung,” Jimin told him. And he glared back at him in return. That made Jimin stop and not to speak farther.

“My ears are still aching”  Jungkook put both of his hands on his ears.

“It's your fault for not listening” Hobi rubbed Jungkook’s back. 

“Finish your lunch, the headmaster
wanted to say something all of  you forgot .” Namjoon told them but didn't look up from his book. His one hand is holding a history book that he has been reading for quite a while. And he is eating with his free hand. Meanwhile his brothers are chatting but that did not have any effect on him he is now used to this.

“What is it about, what do you think hyung, is it something about what happened” Jimin asked.

“I don't know Jimin, lates just go and see, what is about” Namjoon

“Taehyung finish your lunch, you're staring at it for five minutes,” Yoongi says, looking at him who is quietly scowling, glancing at his food.

“I am not hungry” Taehyung said

“Stop that and eat your food” Jin

“I don't want to,” he shook his head furiously. Taehyung

“Stop being picky and eat, you don't want me to complain about you to Mother?” Jin told him.

Taehyung starts to eat, making a disgusting face. And they laugh at him.

The Bonding ceremony, the choosening ritual will begin soon to examine the possibilities. The crystal starts to give us signs. And the mother dragons are starting to come out from ‘crystal rock’ They late the male Dragons in to see the Hatchlings. It's now looking like ‘Hatchlings’ are getting ready to bond. So I hope all of you start to get ready when the right time's come. Remember the dragon's decision will be the last and final decision, nothing in this world can change the bonding if the dragon makes a decision to choose you to be his bond. Always Remember the Dragons know everything, they know what is batter and what is right. Never in your dreams think that you can hide anything or they are unreasonable. They won't hesitate to kill you, remember that for your own good. Disrespect them once and you will not get a second chance to correct your mistakes. Like every year The dragons will decide the participants, they will decide which students will take part in and which students will not. They know if you are ready. Anything you need to know your teacher will tell you, all the upper classes get ready. I hope all of you the very best
all of you can get on with your classes.

The Headmaster finishes and he goes back and all the students are getting back to their classes. “Watch where you are going,” one boy said. And glare at Taehyung.

“You can watch to you have eyes, or they stop working” Taehyung speck glaring at him

“Watch it” The boy speaks and steps some steps close to taehyung. But he didn't take any step back; he was glaring at him, not breaking any eye contact.

“Let's go Taehyung” Namjoon speck this time pulling taehyung by his arm. bringing some distance from him and the boy.

“Yeah do what your brother said and go like you always do,” 'kai'  speck with a smile that anger taehyung more

I will wipe that smile of yours" Taeyung try to go but Namjoon's hold tighten around him.

“Don't you have anything better to do, like leave us alone, how many times do you want to humiliate yourself” Yoongi

“Set up” Jay speck one of the aldest brother of kang family

“Or what” Yoongi says loudly that got us some attention students are now watching.

“We will bond with the best dragon and all of you will see". San speck

“We will see about that” Hoseok.

“Late go, everyone is watching, the teacher will come soon and we will get in trouble.” Hoseok specks and pulls Jungkook and leaves the place first and everyone starts to get back to their classes.

Bts school

Bts school

-

-------------------------------------

Hello everyone merry Christmas 🎅🎉

I hope all of you doing well. It's really gating cold ❄️🥶

Thank you for reading......😊😊

Pls vote and comment..🙏🏻😑

Good night 😴 👋🏻👋🏻