18💚

Harry pov :

Louis moved close to the black dragon, which roared and swung its tail, attempting to hit Tyson's head. Tyson didn't like that and growled back, "Crystal fire." Louis released his gift, and similarly, the black man began to raise a shield, just as he had before. But the shield couldn't protect him from the fire.

Fire never surrenders. If it cannot burn through, it burns around. Block its path, and it sends sparks through the air. Fire always finds a way to hunt you down. No matter where you are, it will come for you.

The dragon stopped and looked Louis dead in the eye. I don't know what happened in a matter of seconds, but I saw both Tyson and Louis fall. Panic rushed through me.

"Tell me they are alive! Tell me now!" I screamed at Azriel. I couldn't lose them.

"He is breathing; they just passed out," Azriel told me, and I released a breath. It was getting dark, the shadow man doing something that felt like midnight.

"Crystal elemental pressure" is the ability to generate an enormous amount of elemental power that can crush, damage, or manipulate the surrounding area. Azriel growled when my chakra washed over him. Azriel's body became hard stone, and he crushed the black dragon, throwing it far from us. I looked at the barrier and saw my sons standing. My gifts are very effective on him, but this wasn't a gift—it was direct damage.

But I didn't get much time when something happened, and it blew up in my head with a terrifying blankness. It was sickening. I started to quiver. The pain felt like a hot, sharp knife covered in salt, slicing through my skin and into my muscles and bones, as though my leg had been frozen and a bolt of lightning had struck my body from head to toe. My eyes began to close, and I felt all connection slipping away. Everything stopped.

Third-Person pov:

"Father!" Jungkook screamed, too stunned to speak. They were watching the strongest warriors battling. They wanted to help their king and first in command, but they knew it wouldn't help—they were no match for the shadow man.

Minho watched Harry falling from his dragon's back. He couldn't do anything, and it broke his heart.

"Father, what is happening?" Taehyung screamed this time.

"Help him, what are you doing here?" Taehyung screamed at the warriors hopelessly. He couldn't bear seeing what was happening to his father. He just wanted to help.

"Let me go," Jungkook yelled.

"Let us go if you are not going to help," Namjoon snapped, snatching Jungkook's arm from a warrior who was struggling to hold him. Jungkook cuddled up beside him, hugging his hyung.

"Let us go if you are not going to help," Jin repeated.

The warriors looked at Minho, hoping he could stop them, but he was focused on the black man. He didn't know if his son was alive or dead, but he needed to do something. If there was a possibility Harry was alive, he would take his chances. He would die happily if he could save his son. The world stopped for him when he saw Harry falling from Azriel's back. He just needed a sign, and he would risk everything to save his son.

Minho was watching the shadow man, but his eyes were oddly focused on the left side. Minho followed his gaze and saw Jungkook hugging Namjoon while Jin was saying something to the warriors. He looked back at the shadow man and again noticed he was looking at them.