19🤎

3RD PERSON POV 

Aegon stepped close, standing slightly behind Minho. The six boys turned to look at him. Aegon exhaled a hot breath that washed over their faces.

"It's hot," Taehyung complained.

"And it stinks," Yoongi added, scrunching his nose.

"You should brush your teeth two times every day," Hobi advised, pointing two fingers at Aegon, who simply exhaled again in their direction.

"I need two of the strongest healers and twenty powerful fire warriors here in five minutes," Aegon commanded, his eyes glowing red. His entire presence exuded power, authority, and leadership. Most of the present warriors had never worked with Minho; they had only heard stories about him. Seeing Aegon in person was a first for many, as he rarely made public appearances.

Minho moved away from the shadow man's view. The boys could hear the black dragons growling. Minho shared the plan, and the warriors listened intently.

"My Lord, it's too risky," one of the warriors said, listening to Minho's plan.

"If you have a better plan, feel free to share. If not, don't waste our time," Minho responded, donning his armor.

"If this means we can save Father, then this is what we'll do," Namjoon declared before Minho could say anything else.

"And if you're unsure, you can go back to the safe zone. You don't have to come," Jin added.

"We have a chance to protect our king. We need to save him. If anyone has doubts, they can go back. No one will judge. But if you stay, you must trust the plan, or it won't work," Namjoon emphasized, looking at the warriors.

"These little boys are born to be the greatest leaders," Aegon remarked to Minho, who nodded in agreement.

"You're ready, right?" Minho asked Aegon through their mind link. Dragons only spoke to their bonded riders and had excellent judgment.

"Yes, and you'll listen to me. We'll follow the plan and save them. Or I'll throw you myself," Aegon replied.

"Nice way to say 'don't die on me'," Minho muttered.

The six boys came into view, and the black dragon stopped growling. The shadow man watched them closely as they approached the barrier. Jin held Jungkook's hand, with Jin and Yoongi on each side. Taehyung held Yoongi's hand, Hoseok held Taehyung's, and Namjoon's hand.

As they neared the barrier, the shadow man looked down but did not move. Yoongi placed his hand on the barrier, causing the dragon to growl loudly and begin flying down. Taehyung squeezed Yoongi’s hand, who squeezed back reassuringly. The black dragon landed and looked at the boys.

"Crystal barrier," Louis channeled his gift with Tyson. Azriel used his gift to attack the black dragon. Louis shielded him, using all his power. Azriel threw the black dragon far away from the shadow man, preventing him from using his power.

"Move fast, I can't hold him for long!" Louis yelled.

Ten shield casters pulled down the barrier. Minho, on Aegon's back, and the warriors were ready in their positions. As the barrier lowered, they flew to the other side. The ten shield casters pulled the barrier back up. Louis was barely holding on, draining both his and Tyson's power. Before the shadow man could react, Minho and the warriors channeled their power together, and Aegon unleashed a powerful fire, burning the entire area.

When Aegon stopped, there was nothing left—no man, no ashes. The black dragon fighting Azriel had disappeared.

"Did he die?" Minho asked.

"Maybe. I can't sense anything," Aegon responded, sniffing the air.

"He's gone," Aegon confirmed.

Teen shield barriers lowered, and a healer came to aid Azriel, hiding Harry. More warriors arrived to help, and everyone remained on high alert. Borders were shielded where dragons flew. Sentries scanned everyone, ensuring no one entered without checking. Dragons guarded the checkpoints, ready to burn anyone who made a mistake.

BTS POV

Y/n and Jimin were talking. Jimin was restless, not knowing what was happening. The guards had told them everyone was fine and on their way back. Jimin pulled Y/n with him into the boys' room. His grandmother asked many questions about her, which he didn't like. His mother had fainted, and his brothers weren't there. He had no idea what had happened to his father to make his mother react that way. He only knew they were safe. Safe from what?

The room doors opened, and Namjoon entered.

"You're back!" Y/n screamed and jumped to hug the first person she could, which happened to be Namjoon. He caught her before she could fall but lost his balance. Hoseok, behind Namjoon, tried to stabilize him, but they all fell.

"That hurts," Jin complained from the bottom of the pile.

"Get up, you're smashing all my bones," Yoongi groaned. Jimin pulled Y/n back, whining like a baby. Namjoon stood up, and Y/n hugged him first.

"I was worried," she whispered, but everyone heard. Namjoon rubbed her back.

"Kook, you're so heavy," Taehyung complained, pushing him off.

"You're just jealous of my muscles," Jungkook teased, moving close to Y/n. "Now it's my turn." She hugged him like a koala, and he moved to sit on the sofa.

"Give her to me, I want to hug her," Taehyung demanded.

"Yeah, Jungkook, give her to us," Yoongi chimed in.

"No," Jungkook replied, turning his back to them. Y/n stayed quietly hugging him.

"You have to share," Hoseok insisted, gently pulling her towards him. Jungkook let her go. She kissed his cheek and held Hoseok's neck so he could carry her.

"You won't leave me again," Jimin said, punching Taehyung, who whined.

Y/n's eyes snapped to Hoseok's neck when she heard Taehyung. "Don't do that!" she yelled at Jimin. They all knew she hated it when they fought or got injured, and she became really angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone 👋🏻

Pls vote and comment 🙃🙃

Good night 🌚