9🧡

Y/n and the boys were sitting in the garden, with Y/n between Jimin and Jungkook, chatting away. Jungkook had his arm around her, and with his head buried in her neck, he complained, "I don't want to go to school tomorrow."

"Why?" Y/n asked, looking at him.

Without lifting his head, Jungkook whispered close to her ear, "Do you like going to school?"

"Me?" Y/n pointed at herself, surprised.

"Yes, you," Jungkook confirmed.

"I never went to school," Y/n confessed, looking down at her lap. The boys were surprised.

She looked up at their faces. "Mother doesn't like it when I go outside. And I've never talked to anyone my age."

Memories of her past flooded her mind. Her room had a bed and a small window. It was dark and cramped. Sometimes, a man would bring her food. Her mother visited, but every time, she noticed new purple marks on her body. She asked her mother many times about the marks, but she never got an answer. Eventually, she stopped asking, though she always noticed the marks and scratches, no matter how much her mother tried to hide them. She had a doll she loved, smuggling it under her dress when her mother wouldn't let her bring it. Here, with the boys, everyone was nice to her, treating her with a kindness she wasn't used to. Back home, she was treated like she didn't exist, but with the boys, she felt safe and loved.

She had been scared and nervous when she first left her room for a white room, and she remembered nothing what happened there and that makes her skin crawl ..

"Y/n, the other day, you healed me like it never happened. How did you do that? I know you're a healer, but you can't be that good. How old are you?" Namjoon asked, full of curiosity.

"I don't know how I did it," she replied, almost as if asking him for answers. She had so many questions but never had anyone to ask.

She made eye contact with Namjoon and said, "I can't stand seeing you in pain. My heart hurts. I just wanted to help. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to hurt you. I just wanted to help."

"You didn't hurt me, Y/n. You helped me. And if you don't want anyone to know, we won't tell anyone," Namjoon reassured her. Though he didn't say the word 'promise,' Y/n knew from his look and words that he meant it. She felt she could trust them more than anyone else in the world.

She didn't understand why she felt so warm and complete with them, why she felt so safe and protected. The thought of not seeing them pained her heart and made her head heavy.

"Y/n, how old are you?" Jin asked gently, careful not to upset her.

"Eleven," she replied, and they all smiled. Jungkook pulled her closer, back-hugging her with her head resting on his chest, making her relax.

"You're younger than me," Jungkook chuckled, kissing her head.

"How old are you guys?" she asked.

"Yoongi and I are sixteen," Jin said. "Hoseok and Namjoon are fifteen, Jimin and Taehyung are fourteen, and Jungkook is twelve."

"Y/n, can we ask you something?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, if I know the answer, I'll tell you," she said, looking at Yoongi.

"Where are you from? Do you know your kingdom's name?" he asked.

"Fire Kingdom," she told them. Yoongi thought for a moment.

"It's very far from here," he remarked, though Y/n didn't know if it was a question or a statement, so she said nothing.

"Did you learn from someone how to heal?" Jin asked.

"No, I never showed anyone. The doctor came first, but his chakra is yellow," she replied. Being confined to her room, she didn't know anyone else who could heal.

"You know about chakra?" Jimin asked, trying to cuddle with her, but Jungkook growled in protest.

"You've been hugging her way too long. Give her to me," Jimin demanded.

"So what?" Jungkook snapped.

"Learn to share," Jin said, hitting Jungkook on the head lightly. He then lifted Y/n and placed her on Jimin's lap. Jimin immediately hugged her tightly.

"No, hyung," Jungkook pouted. And make grabbing hands towards Y/n.

"No, Jungkook, you have to share," Hoseok said softly, sitting close to him and hugging him while gently rubbing his back.

"You know about chakra?" Hoseok asked Y/n, still focusing on his upset brother.

"Yes, Mom told me about how it works. Everyone has a different chakra," Y/n explained, shifting a little to place her legs properly.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Jimin asked, noticing her shifting.

"A little, my leg is hurting," Y/n admitted.

Hobi adjusted her leg, placing it on his lap to make her more comfortable.

"Do you know how to control your chakra?" Namjoon asked.

"Not really," Y/n said, just as a warrior called their names.

" my Prince's, dinner is ready."

"We're coming," they replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello 👋🏻🤗

Please vote. and tell me if you like this book or your thoughts on this book.

Thank you for reading this book it's means a lot. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜