23🖤

Taehyung gets unconscious in Harry's arms, he picks him up and goes back to the castle, Harry makes him lie down on his bed and sits beside him . The boys are standing in the corner of their room. "It's my fault, Father, it happened because of me," Harry said and brushed Taehyung's hair that was falling in his eyes. He can see how bad his injuries are. Harry got up when he saw Ella was coming Running her hair is messy, eyes are red dark circles are visible she looked exhausted wery is visible in her eyes "what happened to him" She came and sat beside him. "Tae open your eyes, What happened?" She shake him gently "Taehyung" she asked again this time more harshly and looked at Harry "What the hell happened to him?"She is getting restless . The boys flinched at their mother's sharp tone. Jungkook cuddled up to Yoongi. He was hugging Jungkook, his face hiding in his brother chaset. He was too frightened of everything that was going on. Jimin was holding his brother's hand and he didn't even glance at anyone.

The healer came and placed both of his hands on Taehyung's chest but nothing happened. His eyes glow yellow and he placed both of his hands on his chest but again nothing went on. "Harry" Ella whispers tears streaming down from her eyes. Harry gently squeezes her solder assuring her that it will be fine and as much comfort as she needs right now. The healer attempts again but fall taehyung is not waking up his injuries are not even healing they don't know what is happening.

"I don't know My king but Prince Taehyung body is refusing my power,"

"What do you mean by that, do something?" Harry shouted, making the healer terrified for his life.

"Calm down son, he is trying y..." Minho's word get cut off when they hear a loud voice and a girls crying voice"

"You can't go in '' They hear Kasumi's loud voice. And the door opened and a little girl came in. "Stop, you can't go in," Kasumi said and held her right hand tightly. The guards are behind, they didn't get in, they stand outside the room. " Let me go," Y/n said quietly and tried to pull her hand. "No, get out of here right now," Kasumi said looking at her angrily. "No let me go" y/n said again and pulled her hand. But Kasumi held on tight. "Let her go," Jin said and stood beside Y/n. "Jin" Y/n whispered looking at him. "Everything 's fine," Jin murmured for her to hear. Tears are coming down from her eyes. She was rubbing her eyes with free hand. "Tell her to let me go, he is hurt" she mumbled back to him. Kasumi didn't hear what they were saying "Let her go'' Jin said and hold Y/n free hand he is getting furious because of Kasumi's tight hold on Y/n hand "no the girl will not go there Kasumi yanked Y/n back harshly and Y/n cried out in pain. And six boys growl loudly at her, there voice is so deafening that make every low ranked warrior or gureds frightened for there life . The gourds get far away from the room and don't know what went on but they know that is dangerous and it's not pleasant with whatever happens.

Yoongi's eyes are pure black, they are so quick that Minho and Harry didn't even see them moving. The room gets quiet. Yoongi growls again. Pure anger taking over "stop pls stop, let me go Tae is hurt let me go" y/n kneel down and start subbing" Kasumi is too horrified to speck. Yoongi's eyes are still black That making a hole on Kasumi body. Kasumi let her hand go. He glare at Kasumi Jin close his eyes to calm himself down something in him want lash out and want to hurt everyone that dare to hurt his mate. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook are now standing there  with furious gazes but their eyes are normal.

Hoseok pulls Y/n up and holds her in her arms. " Hobi he is hurt," Y/n said with a broken voice. "He will be fine" "No No No ALL OF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND,I CAN HELP " she shouted this time angryle "pls" She held both of Hoseok aram this time.

"Let her try Father" Jimin says, this time darting at harry. "It's not working and he is the best we have," Jimin said, rubbing Taehyung's hand. It's getting cold and he didn't like that. "She can help let her try".

Taehyung coughs, some blood comes out from his mouth. Ella sobs and looks at him. Y/n run from hobis hold and pull her bracelet harshly and the pieces fall down on the floor. She sat where Jimin was sitting and placed both her hands on his chest. Her eyes are shining bright blue and her hands are glowing with bright light. Taehyung's wounds are healing slowly. Y/n closed her eyes. all his wounds are held. It took more time but Taehyung blinked his eyes. And y/n pull her hand back. She was looking at him eagerly . He opened his eyes slowly and glanced at her.

"Tae" y/n threw herself on him. Holding on to him for her deer life. He can feel her tears shocking his clothes. Taehyung Just smiled and rubbed her back in a soothing moment , Ella was crying on Harry's arm. Minho was too shocked to speak anything.

( Y/n and Taehyung )

"Mother, I am fine, look at me" Taehyung said Ella slowly lifted his head and turned around from Harry's chest and glanced at Taehyung. He just gave her his boxy smile and that made her smile and she rubbed her eyes to stop her tears but they are coming down, past week are heavy, and she can't control her emotions they
all comes together, she is a strong woman but human brains don't work like that. We take things to the worst before the worst can happen. She wouldn't think twice before she could take Taehyung's place in that bed. It's so hard for her to see him like that. How can she be ok with his baby being hurt? So much happening at once. She can't control her self. She press herself more into harry seeking comfort from him.
"

It's ok Ella come down" Harry told her and his hold tightened. "It's ok, he is fine now" Ella nods.

Jin was holding Yoongi and making sure he could come down. Before anything happens, Kasumi wants to say something but Minho's glares make her stop.

"Are you feeling ok?" Jimin asked.

"I am feeling fine Jimini" He smiled at him but Jimin didn't say anything he just nodded. "You scared me," Jimin said and looked down.

"I am sorry," Taehyung said looking at his mother's way, she stopped crying after His father made lots of attempts. He.

"It's not your fault Tae, don't be sorry we are glad that you are ok" Namjoon said coming close.

"Harry taehyung is ok" Louis came in and asked if he heard the incident and came to see if they needed any help. He was much better after taking a rest and he is feeling well.

"Yeah he is fine, you look great too" Harry said.

"If everything is fine you need to see something" Louis said looking at him with a sequel on his face. Harry sance the seriousness and didn't ask anything in front of everyone.

"Yeah and I need to tell you something, Aegon told me something, I think you need to know." Minho said calmly, and glanced at where the boys were chatting and Y/n is still holding Taehyung " And you need some explanation to do" Harry sighs in frustration he figures out what is going to happen. Minho makes Kasumi leave the room before she kills herself. They all leave the room. Living the boys and Y/n alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanku for reading pls vote and comment....

Good night 😴 👋🏻👋🏻