17💜

HARRY POV :

The hit from the throwing was hard. The barriers are placed, and shields are up. I look back at Louis. He was thrown far from me and is getting up.

I heard a familiar voice call me.
I didn't get much time before thunder came with an earth-crumbling sound. It's so loud that Azriel needs to use his chakra. I buried myself more into Azriel. He growled loudly.

The black man looks like he's made of smoke. It didn't want anything from us. It wants something else. His eyes are fixed on the barrier.

"Is he going to try to break the barriers?" Azriel asked.

"Don't ask me, I don't know. But if he tries, he won't be able to do it; it's a ten-shield barrier," I told him, proving my hands with my eyes.

The black dragon spun around and hit the barrier. Oh, he is going to try to break the barrier.

Azriel growls, and I cast my gift. My eyes flash bright red. "Crystal rain," I say, and crystals drop like water droplets but are sharp like needles, falling right on top of their heads. The shadow man looks up, and black smoke comes from his hand, protectively covering them. The man looks our way, and the smoke that flooded around us starts to get thick.

"Fire flame!" Louis comes in and fires waves, cutting through, not doing anything to us in the process. He was flying right beside me now.

"Tell me you have a plan?" Louis asked me.

Another thunderbolt falls in the middle of the barrier. But the barrier didn't break. Then the dragon starts to growl.

**Y/N's POV**

I close my eyes, and Jimin's hands are wrapped around my waist. I clutch Jimin's shirt with my hands, fisting them in the process. "Shh," he tells me and gently presses his soft lips on my forehead. It gives me a tingling sensation in my body. I squeeze myself more into his chest.

"You are burning," I whisper. He doesn't answer, simply nodding his head. A blue light comes from my hand, and I push my head back to look at Jimin's eyes and see him staring right at me. It stops, and I blink my eyes at him. Jimin puts one hand on his forehead.

"Did you just heal me?" he asked.

"I don't know, it just happened. Are you feeling okay now?"

"Yes," he answered. Then we heard a sound, and a bright light flashed. I closed my eyes. It feels like everything around us stopped for a minute. Heavy footsteps come and stop in front of us. Jimin places his body in front of me and covers my body from view.

"Stop," Jimin told them.

"Prince, we need to get you to a safe place," the guard told him.

"What's happening? What was that?" Jimin asked, looking right into his eyes.

The guards are muscular, and their body shapes are built for fighting. But I don't know what they see in Jimin that makes them frightened of him.

"There was a fight happening, my prince, and we have strict orders from the King to get you into the safe zone." Jimin just nodded and stood up, pulling me in the process. Jimin didn't give me much time to steady my foot and start to pull me again. His hand was holding my palm tightly. Guards are all around us, making a circle. I look at them curiously, but Jimin didn't pay any attention to them and kept moving.

We come in front of a big door. The door is so big I have to look up to see it. Several warriors are there guarding the door. They are armored and ready for anything. I feel something, and I look back at the balcony and see the Olive dragon looking at me, and a smile comes to my face. I take one step toward Olive, but Jimin pulls me back and frowns at me.

The door opened, and we got in, the door closing behind us. I see a lady standing there looking right at us. She is wearing a green gown that perfectly covers her body. Her blond hair is nicely put in a bun. She is wearing lots of heavy jewelry. Her fingers are covered with rings, and the way she looks at me makes me anxious. She takes some steps toward us, and I can properly see who she is. The former queen, Lady Kasumi. I didn't get much time to see her that day when she first came because of my leg. But I can stand now; the cast is gone. I can roam around freely. I heal incredibly fast. And I am so happy that I don't have to wear that heavy cast around. Jungkook didn't like it; he liked to carry me around. But I kissed him on the cheek, and he was good to go.

I come back from my thoughts when the lady says, "Who are you?" Jimin holds me tight, and I blink my eyes.

"Y/n," I answer.

"She is my daughter," I look back and see Mother and Aunt Ella coming. Mother is holding Aunt Ella, her arms wrapped around her shoulders protectively.

Again, we hear the sound. It is stronger. The ground beneath us shakes. Aunt Ella screams, clutching her chest, and goes down to her knees.

"What happened?" I hear my mother ask and kneel beside her, shaking her gently.

"Tell me, Ella, what happened?"

"Harry," she whispers.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thank you for reading I hope you like this chapter 👋👋👋

Pls, vote and comment🧐🧐