27💜

They show little creatures that looks like teddy bear coming with crystals in their hands. The crystals are a little big for them. They are shining bright. They are flying everywhere. They start to examine the students. Some of the Nyx are talking to themselves, some of them looking at the students and making a disgusting sound. They are flying everywhere.

                 [NYX]

[NYX]

One Nyx came and flew around Namjoon looking him in the eyes and Namjoon was holding his breath. It came down from his eye level to his hand and gave him the Crystal Namjoon took it and bowed his head. The Nyx gets happy and makes a pleased sound and gets back.

Namjoon sighs in relief. And he looks back at his Brothers and finds them looking at him Happily. "Congratulations" Jin said. And slap his back. "You are chosen Joon," Hobi said cheerfully.

"Yeah, why don't you look happy when you get your crystal," Yoongi said.

"I will be Happy when all of us get the crystal," Namjoon said, still looking at the Nyx that gave him the crystal and hoping that his brother gets one.

"Don't be like that, You deserve it" Hobi said.

They were looking at other students getting their crystals. Sometimes latter
Three Nyx came and started to fly and analyze them properly. And three of them stand in front of Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They are staring at their eyes, the little wings are flying and little yellow dust is sprinkling in the air. They look like little pixies with an attitude. They gave them they're Crystal. And they go back where the Nyx gave Namjoon his Crystal was Flying happily.

"Now I can be happy," Namjoon said. The four Brothers Hug each other. They are in their world. Others Nyx give the students their Crystal. But the Four Nyx came together where the four brothers were standing happily and started to fly everywhere like they were looking for something. They come in front of their face and make some sound.

"I don't understand what you are saying" Yoongi said after a long time. And it's starting to do some hand gestures. "still no" it's get angry and goes to Yoongi's head and pull his hair. "Ouch" He whined. "You are mean," Yoongi said.

"Don't say that, it will take your crystal" Jin said. And look at the Nyx and its nodes. Yoongi looked horrified. And hold his crystal tightly.

"Look I am sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying" Yoongi said and the Nyx looked sad. And the others Nyx came back and said something. They had a long talk.that sounded like a different kind of sound to boy's. And The Nyx goes back. The boys go back to talking thinking that it's strange.

The Nyx go to the Elder Dragons and tell them everything The Elder gave them permission.

Jimin, Taehyung , Junkook and Y/n were standing there and talking about something. Ella and Emma were in their own place talking. When they show Nyx moving toward them everyone stops and looks at them. Nyx are Flying one their head and forming a circle. Three Nyx came down and looked at the three boys and other Nyx started to form a ring. Making distance between them and the other people. looking at their eyes they made a sound. And hold the crystal front of them. The three boys look at them dumbfounded. "I think they wanted us to take it," Jimin said.

"How can that be possible?" Taehyung asked. " Let's just ask them," Jungkook said " it's pretty"

"Do you want us to take it? It's a node "are you sure" It's node again "ok" They take the crystal. The Nyx goes in their back and starts to push them.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked. They pushed and pushed and brought them to their brothers and they were too shocked to speak.

"What are you doing here, What is happening?" asked the four Elder brother asked looking at them

"We don't know"

"How are you there holding crystals"

"They gave us, how can we know?"

"It doesn't make sense" Jin said

Everything stopped making any sense way before ," and you are just now realizing. Yoongi said and Jin glared at him.

"They can't come with us, you know that right, it's too risky" Jin said and looked at his three baby brothers.

"I realized that, but we can do anything" Yoongi.

"Jungkook is too young for this," Hobi said.

"What is going to happen"

Ella was freaking out "why are they doing it !!! Why did they give my boys crystal?" ......... "Emma what is happening?"

"Come down Ella!!!"

"No, don't tell me to come down. Louis why they are taking them, there must be some mistake."

"Ella came down" Louis told her and tried to contact Tyson but he couldn't reach him.

"Louis" Ella bags "I can't reach Tyson Ella, I am trying" "I can't reach Harry" Ella murmured tears streaming down.

Emma closes her eyes and tries to focus on her and Olive's bond but no... she can't reach Olive it's like the Dragons blocked them.

Ella closes her eyes and starts to focus on her bond but it's hard; it's like something is blocking their connection. 'Pls pls pls' She was chanting in her mind 'pls'..

"Ella stop freaking out" She heard Harry

"Don't tell me to stop, They did something wrong. Tell them to stop, Harry they are not ready for this Stop them pls stop them do something!!!! ".........

" I was trying Ella, but there nothing we can do, we can't change what the chose, their nothing I can do" Harry

"Azriel " she calls her last hope, He was listening.

"Answer me ," "pls, it can't be happening" she said and looked at her bonded Dragon he was looking at her eyes bright red.

"You have to Answer me,"

"I can't do anything Bonded" Azriel said she could feel his sad voice.
"But they are too young," She argues.

"You know bonded if Nyx chooses there is nothing we can do" Azriel said, eyes fixed on her his tone soft that he only used for her.

"They are strong Ella, they will be fine, they wake their power, their Dragons are waiting for them" Harry she didn't answer.

"You are the queen, You are my Queen, you are strong. Your courage is your crown, There know on I admire more than you Bonded, let them go their Dragons are waiting for them, They are our power. They will be fine" Azriel.......

Ella took a long breath this whole time she was holding..

"There nothing we can do" Harry asked Azriel

"They are chosen"

__________________________________