16❤

3RD PERSON POV:

Azriel growled loudly. The black mist was growing, obscuring their vision. It was so dark. Suddenly, flames of fire cut through the thick mist. Louis's eyes glowed as he stood beside Tyson, who was next to Azriel. With a powerful sweep of fire, Louis dispelled the mist, revealing a shadowy figure sitting on the back of a black dragon. It looked like a man.

"Who are you?" Harry asked, taking a step forward. Azriel growled lowly, warning Harry not to approach the newcomer. His eyes were fixed on the man. The dark figure remained silent, staring at them without blinking.

Harry tried to mind-link Louis but failed, his eyes widening in surprise. He tried again, but to no avail. The mist began to grow again. Azriel growled once more, "Calm down, it's not the time to be restless." Harry tried to calm his dragon, but it was difficult.

"Why the hell can't I mind-link, Tyson?" Azriel asked.

"I don't know," Harry replied.

"He's bad news. Look at his eyes-they're dead," Azriel muttered.

Louis cut through the mist again, but Tyson let out a loud growl, followed by Louis's pained voice. He was covered in bleeding cuts, as if slashed by a sharp blade.

"Fuck, who sliced you up like this, man?" Harry asked, looking him up and down.

"Stop talking and help me get up," Louis snapped.

Harry helped Louis. "He didn't even move his hand. What the hell is happening?" Harry asked, baffled.

"Don't ask me, Louis. I don't know," Louis replied. The strong smell of blood filled their nostrils.

"The guards," Harry said, looking back towards the gate.

"What, Harry?" Louis asked, noticing Harry's dull expression.

"Everyone is dead," Harry answered, his eyes glowing red. He wasn't in the mood to talk.

"What are you saying, Harry?" Louis asked, stunned.

"It's just me and you. He killed everyone in this dungeon," Harry said. Louis started to heal himself, drawing on his Crystal Warrior abilities and the healing power of the Hayashi clan.

Suddenly, black lightning struck, causing an explosion. Azriel and Tyson shielded Harry and Louis from harm. "Stop talking and watch yourself," Azriel growled in Harry's mind. The dungeon was destroyed, and the black dragon flew off with the dark figure. Harry and Louis, with their furious dragons, gave chase.

"Where is he going?" Louis asked.

"He's heading to the castle. Fuck," Harry cursed.

"We have to stop him. What the hell does he want?" Louis said urgently.

"Try to mind-link the warriors and tell them to shield the barrier so no one can get in or out until it's safe. Stay on high alert. Try to reach Bonded and tell her to protect our children. I'll lend you some of my chakra," Azriel instructed.

"It's going to be a hard fight," Harry said grimly.

"Try not to die. He's very powerful. We've never fought anyone this strong. It's going to be fun," Azriel said, sounding almost eager.

"Don't you think you're too excited about this?" Harry asked.

"It's been a long time since I got some action," Azriel replied.