Part 39

Belladonna Finds Harry

Belladonna moved swiftly through the chaos, her mind focused on one goal: finding Harry Potter. The castle grounds were a battlefield, spells and curses flying in every direction. She spotted Harry near the entrance to the Great Hall, his face set with determination.

"Harry!" she called out, running towards him. He turned, relief and urgency flashing in his eyes.

"Bella, what's going on?" he asked, breathless.

"I have something you need to see. It's imperative," she said, holding up the vial of Snape's tears. "You need to view these memories in the pensieve. They're from Severus, and they hold vital information."

Harry's eyes widened, understanding the gravity of her words. "Where's the pensieve?"

"Dumbledore's office," she replied, her voice steady despite the chaos around them. "But there's more. We need to destroy the last Horcrux – the snake. We need the sword of Gryffindor to do it."

Harry nodded, determination hardening his features. "Let's go."

In Dumbledore's Office

They rushed to Dumbledore's office, dodging duels and debris along the way. Belladonna kept a firm grip on Harry's arm, guiding him through the maze of corridors. When they finally reached the office, Harry quickly approached the pensieve.

"Pour them in," he instructed, his voice tight with anticipation.

Belladonna uncorked the vial and carefully poured Snape's memories into the pensieve. The silvery threads swirled and settled, ready to reveal their secrets. Harry plunged his face into the basin, and Belladonna watched as he was pulled into the memories.

The Revelation

As Harry viewed the memories, Belladonna's mind raced. She knew the importance of destroying the Horcrux and the role the sword of Gryffindor played. Every second counted, and the weight of their mission pressed heavily on her.

Harry emerged from the pensieve, his face pale but resolute. "It's my responsibility to find Voldemort and kill him," he said, his voice filled with a grim determination. "You need to find Draco and get him out of here. This is something I have to do alone."

Belladonna nodded, tears welling in her eyes. "Be careful, Harry."

With a final glance, they parted ways. Belladonna's heart pounded with desperation as she searched for Draco, weaving through the chaos and destruction. Finally, she spotted him, looking lost and disoriented in the midst of the battle.

"Draco!" she cried, running towards him.

Draco turned, his eyes widening in shock and relief. "Bella?"

Without hesitation, she threw her arms around him, holding him tightly for the first time in more than a year. "I've missed you so much," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Draco clung to her, his own tears falling. "I thought I'd lost you," he murmured.

Draco and Belladonna Join the Battle

With a newfound resolve, Belladonna and Draco joined the fray, their wands at the ready. The grounds of Hogwarts had become a war zone, filled with the clash of spells and the roars of magical creatures from the Forbidden Forest.

They fought side by side, taking on Death Eaters and defending against the myriad creatures that emerged from the forest. Belladonna's spells were precise and powerful, a testament to her training and determination. Draco, fueled by his desperation to protect her and atone for his past, matched her spell for spell.