Chapter 59

The meeting had taken a big toll on me, and I felt strange—uneasy and dizzy.

Suddenly, my vision flashed white, and fuzzy images started to blur together as I leaned against the wall for support.

"What are you saying, sir?"

"Try to understand, Y/N."

"Fuck understanding, there is no way I would allow this!"

"Bear~"

I managed to gather my strength and started walking again. My head was spinning and I felt faint, but I somehow made it into a studio where I saw five boys dancing.

Feeling dizzy, I staggered. I looked up to see one of the guys running over, catching my arm and supporting me.

"Miss, are you okay?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

I regained some strent and but still feeling dizzy. I looked around the room.

In a soft voice, I said, "Sorry, I thought Namjoon oppa was here." I bowed politely.

"Namjoon? Kim Namjoon? Are you looking for BTS?" one of the other guys asked, I nodded.

"Miss, sorry to be rude, but you aren't wearing a badge and we don't know you, so it wouldn't be right to just take you to them. You understand, right?" I gave them a weak smile, feeling my energy draining again. I needed a soulmate.

"You can call Mr. Bang's secretary if you want. She told me where to find them. I am a former trainee and also a friend of BTS." I said

The boys looked at me, then exchanged glances with each other.

I felt faint again and stumbled a bit, but fortunately, the boy next to me quickly supported me once more.

"Miss, please sit down" the boy said, leading me to a chair. 

"I'll go ask them" another boy said, running out.

I sat down, my head swimming. The need for a bond and the energy that comes with it was overwhelming.

A few moments later, the door burst open, and I saw Namjoon and the rest of BTS rushing in. The moment they saw me, they immediately started running over.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Namjoon asked, rushing to my side.

I nodded weakly. "I'm okay, just a bit dizzy."

Tae immediately ran to me, cupping my face to take a closer look. "Why are you so pale?" he asked, his voice filled with worry. I gave him a weak smile, instantly feeling better with his touch.

I noticed Jungkook standing in the doorway, watching me with concern in his eyes.

Jimin came next to me and giving  me a bottle of water. After taking a sip, he took the water and held my hand, trying to give warmth and energy.

Suga asked, "What happened, Beomgyu?" the boy that was still next to me answered, "She came stumbling in and almost fell over, hyung. She didn't have a badge, so we were hesitant to bring her to your dance studio" one of the boys explained.

I let out a small smile and said, "Yeah, sorry I didn't have a neon sign above my head."

I saw Yoongi and Hobi chuckle, but Jimin flicked my forehead and said, "Yah! How can you show that kind of attitude to someone who helped you?"