Chapter 51

I was on my way to BTS's dorms. 

Jimin had convinced me to come over tonight for dinner and to tease Tae.

The plan was simple. Tae is a very cuddly person and they said he frequently used me as his own personal teddy bear. 

They were surprised that he was able to keep his distance from me.

The idea was to stay close enough to him and see how long he would hold out before breaking or mindlessly reaching out to touch me.

When I arrived at the dorm, Jimin greeted me with a mischievous grin. "Ready for some fun?" he asked, winking.

I nodded, feeling excited. "Do you think this will really work? Taehyung's personality seems strong and somewhat cold."

Jimin laughed. "Trust me, he won't be able to resist. Tae is like a puppy when it comes to you."

We walked inside, the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. The smell of dinner cooking filled the air and the boys were scattered around the living room, chatting and laughing.

"Tae is in his room" Jimin whispered to me. "Last room to the right."

I waved to the very amused men trying to shoo me down the hallway.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked at the door.

"Ne~" was all I heard and I pushed the door open. 

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, engrossed in his phone. When he finally looked up, his eyes widened. Slowly getting off the bed, he said "Y/N."

"Can I come in?" I asked with a smile and he nodded. 

I walked around his room, admiring all his little toys and the cozy setup. "You shouldn't stare" I said, not looking back at him as I continued to stroll around.

"When did I fall asleep?" I heard him whisper.

I looked at him with an amused smile. I cocked my head to the side and giggled. 

He let out a muffled groan before falling back on his bed and covering his face. I walked over to his bed, sitting on the end of it, watching him as he rubbed his face.

He peeked through his fingers and sat up again, facing me.

"She's even pretty in my dreams" he whispered, leaning forward while staring into my eyes. I felt a bit flustered by his sudden actions. 

I didn't move or take my eyes away from his. Not knowing how long I held my breath, I quickly looked away and started, "Yah! Arn-" but before I could finish, he cupped my face to turn it back toward him.

His eyes widened as he looked at his hand, clearly feeling the tingles and warmth. 

"Y/N, you're really here?" he asked, clearly shocked.

I hummed, leaning into his hand. He didn't move; he just kept studying my face before smiling brightly.

He immediately snaked his arms around my waist and snuggled into my neck, giggling and squirming around. 

My heart melted in a second. I hugged him back, taking in this moment because it was the moment I felt whole again. This was the last piece of my missing soul, I closed my eyes, feeling blissful.

"Wow, a full two minutes, huh?" we heard and looked up to see Jimin and Jungkook standing in the doorway. 

I heard Taehyung growl "Get out, she's mine" in a low voice before hugging me tighter and burying his head back in my neck.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and I heard a small whisper from Taehyung "Brace yourself." 

The two started running and jumped on us, tackling us onto the bed.

The room erupted in laughter and playful chaos as we all tumbled onto the bed. The four of us finally being together again. I was wrong, now I truly feel whole.

I could feel Taehyung's hold tighten around me as he chuckled, his head still nestled in my neck. Jimin and Jungkook were a giggling mess on either side of us, their laughter contagious and filling the room with warmth.

"ahh I missed this feeling" Jungkook said, his eyes shining with happiness as he reached over to ruffle my hair.

Jimin nodded, his usual playful smirk softened into a genuine smile. "Yeah, don't ever disappear on us again. We're a package deal, okay?"

Tears of joy welled up in my eyes, but I blinked them away, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Yeah yeah" I said, my voice thick with emotion. "I'm not going anywhere."

Taehyung lifted his head slightly, his eyes meeting mine with a look of pure contentment. "We're finally complete again" he whispered 

The rest of the evening was spent in a haze of laughter, stories and the comforting presence of my soulmates and friends. We talked about everything and nothing, the hours slipping by unnoticed.

That night in bed, I couldn't stop smiling, thinking of how natural it felt to be around them and how I finally felt complete. But after a few moments, my smile dropped. I jumped up and sat straight, narrowing my eyes as a troubling thought hit me. "What the hell happened for me to just leave this?" I asked aloud, bewildered.

It didn't make sense. I had a promising career as an idol and by the sounds of it, I was thrilled about the prospect of debuting. On top of that, I had my soulmates paired with great friends. Why would I leave that behind and be miserable in the UK?

I tried to piece together the fragments of my memory, but it was like trying to grasp smoke and I could feel a pain rising in my head. 

The happiness I felt tonight clashed starkly with the emptiness I had experienced in the UK. Something significant must have happened to drive me away from everything and everyone I loved.

I fell back on my bed and shut my eyes. "Forget it, no use in pondering about it now. You have no memories, Y/N. Enjoy the moment for a bit more" I told myself.

I took a deep breath, letting the warmth of the evening's memories wash over me. It felt surreal to be surrounded by so much love and care again, to feel a part of something bigger than myself. 

The questions and doubts would have to wait. Right now, I needed to cherish the newfound connections and the joy they brought me.

 Right now, I needed to cherish the newfound connections and the joy they brought me