Chapter 28

Jungkook'sPOV

After talking to Jin hyung, he asked me to go find Yoongi hyung because he wasn't picking up his phone. 

He probably fell asleep somewhere again. Jin hyung mentioned that he had a short conversation with Y/N earlier in the hall and she didn't seem too closed off and she even laughed at one of his jokes.

After looking in all his usual sleeping spots, I decided to check the courtyard. He often slept under a tree if the weather allowed it.

"Found you" I whispered, but what caught me off guard was that he was sitting with Y/N. I let out a small giggle when I saw his head on her shoulder. 

Such a familiar sight, as he would always regard Y/N as a pillow.

Then I remembered. I shouldn't get too close. 

I turned around and walked off, feeling a bit annoyed by the situation. "I miss her so much" was all I could think about, but I knew I had to wait for now.

Flashback to the night Mingyu went to BTS's dorms

"Sounds like she was more free-spirited back then" Mingyu says after hearing some stories about our time with Y/N, we all nod in agreement.

"Well, I have to go home, but don't worry. I will talk to Y/N and convince her to meet with you guys" he announces, standing up. 

He was about to take a step when he suddenly stops, a huge grin spreading across his face. 

"Oh! You guys remember when I mentioned earlier that Y/N has a soulmate, right?" He continues when none of us dare to move 

"You know who that is, right?"

The silence is deafening and the atmosphere turns awkward. He slowly sits back down as our eyes meet and I can feel my face light up with excitement

"Oh damn, what happened?" he asks hesitantly, looking around the room for someone to finally answer.

I take a deep breath, trying to muster the courage to speak but words won't seem to form

Suga hyung finally breaks the tension. "Don't worry, they are fine" he says, his voice calm.

Mingyu's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "They?"

"Remember back in the trainee days, everyone was extra careful not to touch the opposite sex for fear it might ruin your career before it even started" Hobi hyung chimes in, a small smile on his face. 

Mingyu only nods, understanding dawning on his face.

Jimin suddenly speaks up. "After a while, they asked me to help Y/N with her dance and somehow we bumped into each other" he says out of nowhere and all heads turn to the guy playing with his fingers with a smile on his face.

Mingyu's eyes widen, making his own conclusions about where this is leading and Jimin hyung continues when he looks up from his hands. "I stabilized her balance, not wanting her to fall,  when I touched her arm I could feel it immediately." 

He sits up straight and looks to the side pushing his fingers through his hair "Everyone describes the soul link differently, but I knew what it was when we touched. There was no denying that she was my soulamte"

I could see the realization dawning on Mingyu's face as he lets out a small sigh. "So, Y/N and you...?" But then he remembered something. 

"Wait, you have more than one soulmate, right?" he asks.