Chapter 53

Jimin POV

We got out of the van and saw Y/N at her car with the members of SVT. She looked mad, we all started walking in that direction, wanting to know what happened. We watched as Vernon leaned toward her and said something before taking her bag.

All of a sudden, Y/N took off running. I looked to see where she was heading and saw Mingyu sprinting away. I guess she's chasing him for some reason.

Curious and a bit worried, we picked up our pace. "What do you think happened?" Jungkook asked, his eyes following Y/N as she sprinted after Mingyu.

"I don't know, but it looks serious" I replied, glancing at the other members who were just as intrigued.

We reached Vernon, who was standing with a knowing smile on his face. "What's going on?" I asked him.

"Noona found Mingyu hyung" Vernon said simply, amusement dancing in his eyes. "He knew he was in trouble, so he ran away."

"What did he do?" Namjoon asked.

Jun then stepped in and explained, "He accidentally revealed that he knew about her soulmates." 

He looked at us and added, "We'll talk another time, sunbae" before walking off with the others, leaving us with Vernon and Wonwoo, who were laughing at Y/N chasing Mingyu.

"Should we go help her?" Hobi hyung asked, clearly amused.

"No need" Vernon replied with a grin. "She's got this. Besides, it's always fun to watch Mingyu get what's coming to him."

We stood there, watching the chase unfold, laughing as we saw the panic on Mingyu's face every time she closed in on him. She was fast, I was happy to see she still kept her athletic side.

 Y/N was also relentless, it was clear that Mingyu had no chance of escaping her wrath.

"Go, noona!" Jungkook cheered, laughing. "Get him!"

As Y/N closed the gap between them, we all knew Mingyu was about to face some serious consequences for what he had done. And honestly, none of us could wait.

After a few minutes of dodging and weaving, Mingyu was cornered near the courtyard fountain. Y/N grabbed him by the shirt and he raised his hands in mock surrender. She moved her hand to his ear and he painfully bent him  forward

"Okay, okay, I give up!" Mingyu exclaimed, trying to catch his breath. Y/N glared at him, but a smile tugged at her lips. "You're not getting away that easily. You owe your noona an explanation."

Mingyu nodded, still panting. "I know, I know. I'm sorry, little one." The rest of us approached, still laughing at the scene. 

"Nope, no more 'little one' for you, call me noona" she said, earning a whine from him.

"What's the verdict, Y/N?" I asked, Grinning as we reached them, we couldn't help but laugh at the playful banter unfolding.

She glanced at us, then back at Mingyu. "Well, I'm not the one who can decide that right now. He needs to face this one first" Y/N said, nodding toward an approaching Wonwoo, who wore a teasingly sinister smile.

"Sweets, did you bring the divorce papers, I think I am ready to sign them now?" Wonwoo asked as he reached them.

We all exchanged looks when he called her 'sweets.' Jungkook's expression turned cold as he watched the three of them.