Chapter 60

"Yah, Taehyung-ah!" Suga shouted as Jimin and Hobi tried to lift me off Y/N, but I just clung to her, still giggling. Her laughter was music to my ears, it made me feel like everything was right in the world again.

"Call me bear again!" I said, tightening my grip.

Namjoon came over in the midst of the chaos and placed a pillow under her head before sitting next to her. 

"Did you remember that or did someone tell you?" he asked, the room went silent as everyone waited for her answer.

She nodded and tapped my shoulder. "The floor is cold, Bear" she said and I jumped up immediately. 

She sat up and stayed next to Namjoon. 

"When I came down from Mr. Bang'd office, I felt dizzy and I could hear some voices and see a bit of pictures rush through my head. It's still fuzzy, but there's one clear vision of me and Tae oppa calling each other 'Bear'" she said, looking at me with that beautiful smile. 

I felt my heart swell with joy, knowing she was starting to remember.

Just as I was about to tackle her with another hug, Jin hyung grabbed me by my collar. 

"Yah, she might hit her head and lose the memories again, pabo" he said, pushing me back onto the couch. I pouted but understood.

She giggled and I couldn't help but smile at the sound. It was a melody I had missed so much when she away. 

I watched as she took Jimin's hand while he said "I am worried though." 

I made grabby hands towards her, wanting her in my arms and he led her to me. 

She sat down between my legs and I pulled her to lean against my chest, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. The warmth of our bond was soothing.

"Why is that, Jimin-ah?" Hobi asked, his warm smile directed at us.

Jimin glanced at Y/N, then back at the others, his brow furrowed with concern. "Two reasons" he said, sitting down next to us. "First, she was so weak and I'm guessing it might be from regaining some memories. Am I right?" he asked her and she nodded

Namjoon nodded, his expression serious. "He's right. Regaining her memories might cause her to be weak each time."

"What's the other one, Jimin-ah?" I asked

Jimin continued as he took her hand "The memories coming back might also bring back whatever caused her to leave in the first place" he said quietly. "We need to be prepared for that."

I tightened my hold on her, my face buried in her hair. "She can't leave again" I murmured. The thought of losing her again was unbearable.

I felt her turn around to look at me. "Hey, I promised I wouldn't leave, remember?" she asked. I just nodded, unable to take my eyes away from her gaze.

Suga smiled softly, his usual stoic expression melting into one of affection. "Thank you, Squishy."

Namjoon, always the leader, added, "Okay, well, we need to be prepared. We don't know what might happen now that you're regaining memories—it could happen at any time. You need to call one of us immediately when it happens, bub."

She leaned into my embrace, nodding at Namjoon hyung's words.

"I need you to do something for me, though" she said softly

I looked up and noticed that some of the guys were nervous after hearing her guilty tone. I'm guessing it has something to do with Jungkook.

She took her free hand and pinched the bridge of her nose. "We can't tell Jungkook about my memories returning" she said.