Chapter 15

I sigh as I stand up to get ready, contemplating what I should say and how to address the situation with Y/N. After the incident, Y/N decided to let go of finding her soulmate entirely. 

Seeing her in so much pain, clutching onto Vernon's shirt while he held her tightly, and then hearing her painful screams suddenly stop deeply affected all of us. We felt immense relief when she finally abandoned the idea.

I sigh and ruffle my hair in frustration as I think about the conversation I had with BTS last night. That discussion led me to avoid my best friends, I know that's why she asked me to come to the studio. Driving through the city at night, the streets illuminated by the warm glow of streetlights and headlights passing by.

Wonwoo also asked me why we were distant, thinking we had a fight, but I just feel guilty for not telling her that I found her soulmates. The uncertainty weighs on my mind as I navigate through the traffic, the city alive with the buzz of nightlife. I still need to talk to the group about this; revealing the truth and reconnecting her to them might lead her to go through that pain again.

Flashback to the conversation with BTS

I've always enjoyed hanging out at the BTS house. They're easy to get along with and when JK mentioned Jin hyung was cooking, I couldn't resist his famous meals. But tonight felt different. Something seemed off and the small talk around the table felt forced. I couldn't shake the feeling and found myself eager to head to JK's room to play games.

After dinner, I waited for JK so we could go to his bedroom, but they asked me to sit in the living room because they had something to discuss with me. My body tensed immediately. 'Was something wrong?' I wondered silently.

Nodding, I took a seat next to JK on the sofa, waiting for the rest to join us. I jumped when I felt a buzz from my pocket.

Taking out my phone, I saw a text from Wonwoo. A smile crept onto my face, and I let out a small chuckle. Sensing a presence behind me, I turned around to see Yoongi hyung standing there, offering me a glass of water, his eyes fixed on my phone. I smiled and tilted my phone so he could see the image, noticing JK looking as well.

The photo shows Y/N fast asleep at her desk, surrounded by books, while Wonwoo holds a pen in front of the camera, playfully suggesting he might draw something on her face for falling asleep at her desk instead of going to bed once again.

I turn my phone back and text Wonwoo before placing my phone back into my pocket.

Mingyu: I see you've lost your survival instincts.

"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" Yoongi hyung asks. 

I smile and shake my head while taking the glass from him. "No, this is my best friend. She fell asleep again while studying and Wonwoo wants to risk his life tonight by drawing on her face" I answer, getting an 'oh' from him

"Does she live with you?" Hobi hyung asks as I take a sip of water. I simply nod, meeting his gaze.

"Tell us about her" Jin hyung says with a warm smile. Thinking this might be the perfect time to play with the idea of Y/N finally meeting her idols, I straighten up before responding.

 Thinking this might be the perfect time to play with the idea of Y/N finally meeting her idols, I straighten up before responding