Chapter 70

Jimin's head snapped back. "What?" he exclaimed, leaning over the seat to feel Jungkook's cheeks. "You have a fever. We should go to the hospital."

Jungkook shook his head weakly. "I think it's the bond. I've been feeling weak for a while now."

I frowned, getting annoyed at how he had been pushing his body. Before I could say anything, Namjoon spoke up. "Are you bonding?"

Jungkook simply nodded. "He needs to bond with Y/N" Jimin said, knowing he was right.

Jungkook had walked away from the bond, stubbornly resisting it for almost a month now.

"I'm fine, hyung," Jungkook insisted, but I snapped. "you're being childish" I said harshly.

Hobi added, "Hah, if taeyung is saying that then it must be true" 

Jimin nodded in agreement, but Jungkook didn't react.

"Kook-ah, why don't you just talk to her?" I asked softly, nudging his side.

Jungkook sighed and lifted his head. "She's not the same" he said very softly and everyone looked back at him.

Suga took his earphones out and then asked, "What do you mean, Kook?"

Jungkook shrugged. "You saw her the other day, hyung. She's a famous songwriter now, but she didn't even tell us. She worked with Tae hyung and kept her identity hidden. And then, we find out she's rich and has powerful friends" he looked up and then back down to his hands. "Everything about her is just so different, I don't know."

I frowned at this. The idea that Y/N was so different didn't sit right with me. She was the same girl; she just grew up a bit. I wasn't the only one who thought so because Jin said, "I don't think she is all that different."

Jungkook looked up, and Jin continued, "She's still the most forgetful smart person I know"

"Hmm, you're right" Suga said, turning to Jin. "She also still reads a book the same way." Suga then turned back to Jungkook before saying, "You know how she would walk into doors or just sit in random places in the house, even if it's in the middle of the corridor." Some of us giggled, remembering how Hobi tripped over Y/N the other day when he woke up from a nap.

Namjoon then said, "I have to agree with that. She still says the silliest things when she gets flustered."

Jimin smiled and asked, "Oh gosh, what did she say and why?" with a smirk.

Namjoon giggled and explained, "She ran over to me and tripped over air. I caught her, but then she immediately blamed my smile for the reason she tripped." Everyone giggled and I could see a smile on Jungkook's face.

"That's nothing" I said rather smugly, everyone looked at me. I then lifted my brow and said, "She did that goofy rant thing she does when she is angry."

We heard a dramatic gasp from Jin, who turned in his chair to face me. "I missed a rant? Please tell me exactly what she said."

I laughed, thinking back. "Uuh, it started with 'that clown' and ended with 'blah blah blah' and a little foot stomp." Everyone giggled, including Jungkook. Jin then whined, "Yah, Tae, when was this? Why didn't I see this?"

I answered, "Last night when I took her to get some air." I felt Jungkook stiffen beside me. I looked over at him and he just looked dazed.

"Kook-ah, what's wrong?" I asked.

He turned to me slowly, hurt evident in his eyes. "Hyung, I think she really hates me after last night."

Jimin then asked, "What happened last night?" We heard Suga let out a scoff and Jin said, "Right, I didn't get the chance to tell you guys about how Kookie here decided that last night was a good time to bring his new girlfriend home." Everyone's head snapped to Jungkook with widened eyes.