Chapter 41

The next morning, I was abruptly woken up by the weight of what felt like a monkey jumping onto me and Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo immediately sprang into action, engaging in a playful battle with Mingyu over his antics. This was a regular occurrence, so I simply shoved the covers off and stood up, opening the curtains to let in the morning light.

Wonwoo, having had enough, finally walked back to his room, mumbling insults at Mingyu all the way.

Mingyu, groaning, stood up and I couldn't help but say, "You know you deserve that, right?" Mingyu smiled back at me, nodding.

"I brought you coffee little one. We'll leave at 9, so don't rush" he said, gesturing to the cup on my desk.

My eyes sparkled when I saw the cup, and I quickly ran to sit in my chair, taking a sip. The warm coffee instantly woke me up, bringing a contented smile to my face. 

"I take that back, he was to rough on you" I said and that earned a chuckle from the monkey.

"Sooo..." Mingyu let out, looking at me with a smile. I looked up and frowned a bit before speaking.

"Oh yeah, thank you for informing me that I had a bunny boyfriend who has been waiting for me for years" I said, glaring at him.

He giggled apologetically while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oops, I forgot about that part."

I stared at him in disbelief. "You forgot about me being in a relationship with the international playboy?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and lay down on my bed. "So, boyfriend? Present tense?" he asked and I flinched.

"He mentioned that we never broke up, but I haven't really had the chance to make it clear that there is no present 'us,'" I said, and Mingyu widened his eyes in disbelief.

"You're talking about breaking up with Jeon Jungkook like it's something on your to-do list. How are you not happy that you have an opening to date one of the biggest names in the world right now?" he asked

"Mingyu... I don't want to feel like I'm being forced into a relationship with someone I don't know, no matter who they are or what our past is" I explained.

Mingyu thought about what I said and slowly started nodding. He then jumped up. "Right! This kind of thing should be mutual and it makes sense that you don't really know them now" he said, walking to the door. Before he walked out, he added, "Don't overthink things, little one. If you guys really do love each other, then you'll find each other again."

---In the studio

We had a busy morning, but we managed to finish most of the recordings. I was sitting at my desk, working and listening to everyone's voices, while S.Coups oppa did the same. Wonwoo was lounging on the couch. The others had gone to their schedules, so it was just the three of us.

"Okay, everything sounds great, oppa. We just need DK and Seungkwan to come back and record one part and then we'll be done" I said, looking up from my work.

"Hmm, okay, we need to finish this week, Y/N. Please tell me you have time" S.Coups said with puppy eyes, making me giggle.

"Let me see, oppa, but I'm sure I can make time for you guys, I will be here everyday after school" I replied, pulling up my weekly calendar on the screen. I could feel Wonwoo stand up and lean on the back of my chair.

 I could feel Wonwoo stand up and lean on the back of my chair