🌟🍋 Strapped (Kaina x Female!Reader)

*♡request for HyenaLover2630♡*

"You're so tense," Kaina murmured, her voice a gentle contrast to the bustling street outside the café. Her fingers brushed against yours, the touch as light as a feather. You looked into her eyes, a warmth spreading through your body as you realized she was right.

"Long week?" she asked, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah," you replied with a sigh, "Just work stuff."

Kaina leaned in closer, her smile a promise of relief. "Let's get out of here, I've got a surprise for you."

The walk to her apartment was filled with the kind of easy conversation that only comes from a comfort built over time. You felt your muscles begin to relax, the tension of the week slowly unwinding with each step. Inside, the aroma of incense greeted you, mixing with the faint scent of her perfume. The room was dimly lit, a soft tick of her clock in the background.

"Ready to unwind?" she whispered, her hand sliding around your waist.

You nodded, letting yourself be led to the couch. She pulled you closer, her warmth a comforting embrace. Her fingers began to trace patterns on your skin, moving up your spine as she leaned in for a kiss. It was soft at first but grew in intensity until you felt your heart racing. Her hand moved to the zipper of your dress, and you realized with a thrill that tonight was going to be different.

As the fabric fell away, Kaina's touch grew bolder, her hands moving to cup your breasts through your lacy bra. You gasped, feeling a spark of desire flare up within you. She chuckled, a low sound that sent shivers down your spine, and kissed you again, her tongue exploring your mouth. The world outside ceased to exist as you focused on the sensations she was creating, your body responding eagerly to her touch.

Soon, you were both down to your underwear, the air thick with anticipation. Kaina stood up, her eyes never leaving yours as she removed her own clothing. You took in the sight of her, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. She was beautiful, and the desire in her gaze was undeniable. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a velvety bag. Your eyes widened as she revealed a strap-on, the black material sleek and intimidating.

"Ready?" she asked, her voice a seductive purr.

You swallowed hard, nodding. She stepped closer, attaching the harness around her waist with practiced ease. The feeling of the cold, hard toy pressing against your thigh was unexpected, but it only served to heighten your arousal. Kaina guided you onto the couch, her hands gentle as she positioned you. You felt the tip of the strap-on teasing your entrance, and she waited for your nod before pushing in slowly. The sensation was foreign, but as she began to move, you found yourself letting go, moaning into the pillow.

Her rhythm grew steadier, her hips moving in a way that sent waves of pleasure through your body. You could feel her breath on your neck, her fingers digging into your hips as she picked up the pace. The room was filled with the sound of skin on the skin and your muffled cries. You hadn't expected this, but with each thrust, you craved more.

Her other hand found its way to your clit, her touch light at first, then growing more insistent. You arched your back, the pressure building, until you couldn't hold back anymore. You came hard, your body shaking with the force of it. Kaina didn't stop, though, continuing to drive into you as your orgasm washed over you.

As you both caught your breath, she leaned down and kissed you softly. "Feeling better?" she asked, a smug smile playing on her lips.

You nodded, a blush spreading across your cheeks. "Much better," you murmured, pulling her closer. "But I'm not done with you yet."

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she grinned. "Oh, really?"

You pushed her onto her back, taking the reins. You'd never been the dominant one before, but the rush of power was exhilarating. You kissed her hard, tasting the sweetness of victory mixed with the salt of her sweat. Your hands roamed over her body, exploring every inch as if it were the first time.

Kaina's eyes closed in pleasure as you touched her, her breathing growing shallower. You slid the strap-on off her, replacing it with your mouth. She moaned, her legs wrapping around your head as you worked her with your tongue. The taste of her arousal was intoxicating, and you felt yourself getting wetter with every stroke.

When she was close, you pulled away, smiling at the whine of protest she made. "My turn," you whispered, climbing onto her. You positioned the strap-on and pushed into her, watching her face contort with pleasure. Her nails dug into your back, urging you deeper. You began to move, setting a rhythm that had her hips rising to meet you.

The feeling of being in control was unlike anything you'd ever experienced before. You could see the way she was losing herself in the sensations, her eyes glazed over and her mouth open in a silent scream. You picked up the pace, feeling yourself getting closer to the edge.

Kaina's legs tightened around you, her hips bucking up to meet each thrust. "Fuck, yes," she breathed, her voice strained with pleasure. You felt a thrill of power, knowing you were the one giving it to her. You reached down, playing with her clit, adding another layer to the delicious tension building within her.

Her breathing grew ragged, her chest heaving with each gasp. You watched her face, a symphony of passion, and knew she was close. You leaned in, whispering dirty words into her ear, urging her on. Her nails scraped down your back, leaving a trail of fire that only added to your arousal.

With a growl, she came, her body convulsing beneath you. You held on, riding out the waves of her orgasm, feeling her pussy clench around the strap-on. The sight of her, lost in ecstasy, was almost too much to handle.

You leaned down, capturing her mouth in a deep, hungry kiss. Your tongue danced with hers as you felt her body quiver beneath you. As the intensity of the moment began to wane, you pulled out gently and collapsed beside her, the two of you tangled in a sweaty heap.

Your chests rose and fell in unison, the only sound in the room the sweet symphony of your panting breaths. The strap-on now forgotten on the floor, as you stare lovingly at Kaina, her hair a beautiful mess that framed her flushed cheeks.

Her eyes searched yours, a silent conversation passing between you, as you both reveled in the aftermath. The room was still, the only sound the soft ticking of the clock echoing through the apartment. You felt relaxed, the tension of the week finally dissipating.

Word Count: 1170