38 • Nervous

Smut ahead.

*

I could feel my body shiver, all the way from my head to my toes. My wet clothes clung to me like second skin, and all I wanted was to pry them off completely.

Nobody but Martin had seen my naked body for years. Even Martin hadn't in a long while. At some point I'd seeked out more privacy, feeling like I didn't want to share myself with him anymore. Like he didn't deserve it, and I didn't owe it to him, even when I still let him live in my home and call me his girlfriend. It had just been easier that way, and I'd become too used to not being alone.

But as I stood in front of Severus Snape, who'd definitely aged well — probably more so than me, I just didn't feel nervous. Maybe it was the part involving the «I love you» that had given me reassurance and a major boost to my confidence, or maybe it was the adrenaline kick I'd felt just seeing him again.

It was just so... intense. The look in his eyes. His smell. His voice. My body seemed to have a desperate muscle memory, wanting so badly to touch and feel. I almost felt a sense of embarrassment, knowing I'd told myself for years that all it ever had been was a silly deal. I'd been bored and he'd just been desperate. Parts of me had felt bad about that though, toying with him and his innocence. But then again, I knew he would've declined if he really did not want it. At least that's what I'd convinced myself of.

«Leo?», Snape asked, placing his rather large warm hand behind my neck, «are you alright?». I did not want him to let go, the warmth he radiated was just so welcome.

I smiled, «sorry I just got lost in my thoughts», I whispered.

«I know I asked you to stay, but will he not wonder where you are?», he asked me, sounding disappointed, but his question was definitely called for.

Shaking my head I dragged my fingers along his upper arm, to his neck, and then dipped my hand under his robe to his shoulders. Even warmer. «He is basically passed out», I explained, «and he is a heavy sleeper. It's alright».

Snape gave me a look I'd seen before. One of wary. And so I reached up to kiss him, before I added, «trust me».

He gave me a subtle nod, his dark hair swayed with his movements. My lips curled to another smile and I nodded in return, happy that we'd established an understanding for... well, my adultary. But not even a single piece of me felt bad, and that was enough of a sign for me. Martin was never meant to be mine. And I'd never really truly been his.

However, I knew the situation bothered Snape. So I sighed, «but if you are uncomfortable, I can go home, tell him first-»

His eyes widened in what I gathered was panic, «I fear if I let you out of this house I will never see you again», he spoke slowly as he held my face in his hands, «but I would never wish to trap you against your will», he sighed and kissed my forehead, «you do as you feel is right, Leo. I will trust your decision».

«This is right», I whispered back as he let go of my face. The side of his lips barely went up into something similar to a smile, and so I began to pull my jumper over my head. Finally.

I dropped it next to me, leaving me in my black bra. Snape's eyes dipped immediately, watching as I removed one piece of clothing after the other.

«You're even more... gorgeous», Snape said, «than I remember», he added while he reached out to touch me, but quickly stopped himself from doing so, «are you sure you want this?»