42 • Cheating

Smut ahead.

*
I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that made me wobbly and lightheaded, or if it was the apparation back to Snape's home that did it.

There was a slight possibility, of course, that it had been a mixture of both.

Snape had kept his hand firm on my lower back as we'd walked the last few steps to his door, and the sensation sent explosives running through me. Whatever had been butterflies and then fireworks before... had just gotten much more intense.

Once he had closed the door behind us and locked the darkness out, I could not help myself any longer.

«Do you want another whiskey or-»

I'd cut that man off mid sentence. His lips were on mine in a heartbeat, simply because I'd pulled him toward me the moment he'd laid eyes on me. Obviously it took a short moment for him to recover from his surprise, but soon enough his hand entangled itself into my hair, and the other roamed my waist and hip.

Walking him backwards into the door, I deepened the kiss and played with his tongue against mine. My body was getting desperate from the lack of, well, him. Nothing was happening fast enough. I wanted to explore every inch of his skin. And now that actually I could so, with the idea of claiming him as mine for the long run — it felt as if this truly was our first time. Even though I'd lost count long ago of how many times I'd fucked Severus Snape.

However, counting how many I had not was quite a lot easier. One the previous night. One that morning. And one-

«W-wait», he groaned into my mouth, gently easing me off of him. My stomach did a flip and I wondered if I'd gotten ahead of myself. The intense frenzy inside me hadn't been present like this for so many years I wouldn't even know how to please it on my own. But most importantly, was he rejecting me?

«What?», I whispered, steadying my breath, trying to shake off the very primitive feelings that had taken control over me.

Snape cleared his throat and squeezed my arms. I could only assume it was his way of attempting to reassure me everything was fine — but I wasn't sure I agreed. «Is this... wise?»

I frowned and rolled my eyes, «you asked me to come», I said, poking my finger into his chest.

«Are you drunk?», he asked, brushing my hair away from my face to look at me properly.

I took a step back, «so what if I am?»

«I would not want you to regret anything, and-»

«You know what?», I asked and gave him a restrained smile, «I am very capable of making my own decisions. Unless you've used a love potion on me, Severus Snape, then I am here of my own free will. Truly. So, tell me how I can assure you of that? Because you're cockblocking yourself here. And me. Are you sure what you want?»

Snape considered my words and examined my face, realising that I was in fact not drunk — just a little tipsy... and horny. Again.

As he hadn't yet said anything, I continued, «when you saw me at that pub, approximately 24 hours ago, mind you — you were forward, and honest. But ever since I returned those gestures, you have seemed nervous and uncomfortable. What is the problem?»

The man sighed and gave me another squeeze, pulling me in for a hug. It made me smile, despite the fact what I wanted was something else entirely. «It is just... that-», he paused, his deep baritone vibrating in his throat, «I have bottled up a lot of feelings the past ten years, Leo. I worry that welcoming all of those will simply be too much — especially if you somehow end up changing your mind. I wouldn't survive».