Chapter 10

The whole game was to get the number off your card an u pass if you get your targets tag!Sounds so easy right ? Nope think again I got Illums tag. -_- oh joy!! Note the sarcasm!!

Number 99
Good luck, I whispered in he's ear ! He smirked.

The numbers counted up. An mine was called.

See Ya guys around?, I smiled.
They all smiled with thumbs up.

I start off by walk to the end of the island. And claimed a tree as my own and sat in it an fell asleep with my music in. As soon as I fell asleep I woke up to a face in my face.

Holy shit!!, I screamed an fell out the tree.

The thing chuckled at me. It was illum. I shook my head and got up off the ground.

You know I never figured how Hisoka thought of you as his, you don't look like much, he stared at me.

I don't know why don't you go ask him, I glared back an started to walk away.

I wouldn't walk that way if I was you, he chimed.

An why the hell not?, I said frustrated.

Hisoka is on the hunt an he won't stop for anyone. He smiled.

Hmm I guess I'll stay right here then I shrugged. As I climbed another tree.

Good  Night illum. I cloesd my eyes. I felt he's nen.

How do you know my name?, he glared.

It's written above your head, I smiled.

And how do you see that? He asked curiously.

Let's say it's a gift for my clan, I smirked.

His nen went down to nothing..

I have to get his tag at some point.

I have 3 days to get that Damn tag! I mentally smacked myself. 

Ugh it's so damn hot!!!!! I sighed.

Illum looked at me and looked back to the woods.

I felt a large amount of nen. It was pink and purple. Hisoka!!

I watched. An it was him, blood lust felled my noise an I shook a little. He went out killing...

I stayed hidden. Till illum jumped down to Hisoka.

Found your tag yet Hisoka?, shyly said.

Nope but I found other tags that well make up for it. That Gon kid stole my tag, he grinned in a weird way.

Illum pointed to the tree I was in, your girlfriend hasn't found nothing she's just been sleeping in that tree for two whole days, he smirked.

What is he trying. To do tell on me?!?

I felt Hisokas gaze at me as I had my eyes closed.

What's so special about her anyways?, illum questioned.

Hisoka looked at him then back at the tree and back at illum.
She's powerful in anyways and I can't shake the feelings that I have for her, he confessed.

I leaned up with wide eyes at him but he couldn't see me. I smirked an jumped out of the tree just as I was about to i felt Gon in trouble.. weird I can hear his thoughts.

He's in trouble...

I jumped out the other way of the tree and hide my presence so they wouldn't know I left.

I hope I get Thier in time..  

Hope u guys loved it .........