chapter 13

* Hisoka's pov *
Hmm my new toy, so innocent but in reality she's not anymore her pass comes back to hurt her in ways I can't imagine..

I sit up an grab a deck on cards and start buliding my building. After I'm about done builting it.
It gets knocked over by Lairas foot. Damn it Laira!!!

*sobs* I look over at Laira. Cr-ting?In her sleep....

What an interesting toy...
I lean up to her an kissed her tears. As soon as I get up off the bed Lairas nen is spiking. The windows shattered. I smirk at the power , I had to grab my shoulder from killing her right were she is..

* Laira's pov *

RUN AWAY LAIRA!!
As I watched my brother murdered in front of me...
NOOOO I scream with tears falling. As the man turned to me with a grin. I fell every possible ability kick in full throttle force.

* slap* I shoot up real fast to be face to face with Hisoka. I felt my power level slow to just a light nen. I grabbed my cheak as it stung. I winched at the pain. I look up to Hisoka stareing at me.
I look down ashamed of my actions.

I'm so-. I was slapped a second time.

I shot a painful look at Hisoka.
I got up an went to the bathroom locking the door this time. I looked in the minor to she my other side looking at me...
I'm this scarey to Hisoka to slap me??

I felt tears fall down my face as pain fell in my heart. I sat on the floor an pulled my knees to my cheast. An cryed silently, why me!?!

I stood up an got in the shower letting the warm water run down my body I looked at my bruises an clean them away. I got out an dryed off. Put on a red t-shirt and blue jean shorts. I brushed my hair. I went to grab the nob an took a deep breath an opened the door.

Hisoka wasn't in the room. Thank goodness!!

I put my black arm boots on. An walked out.

The Last challenge and I will be a Hunter an leave all this love behind.

I walk a little before I put my music in. I felt a presence behind me I turn to see Killua.

Morning Laira, he said half awake.

Good morning to you to, I smiled.

I'm going to get some breakfast want to go with me?, I asked.

Suurre, he said sleeply.. And fell to the ground sleeping. I giggled at how cute he was! Well I can't just leave him here...

I put him on my back and carried him to the cafe in the air ship. I put him in a chair an went to get drinks an food.

I came back to see Gon talking to Killua.

Well we'll sleeping beauty finally awake, I joked as I set his coffee down an food.

I never seen a kid eat so fast before. I sat thier quietly eating as I look over to see Hisoka sitting with Illum at a table not far away.

I looked away before anyone saw me look over thier.

How is this going to work now?..

____________________________________
What's going to happen next will Hisoka an Laira be able to love again? Or no more?.
Please comment if Thier is any questions. love u guys