chapter 26

What is this guys problem!

He smirked evily walking towards me. ' what do I do' thoughts ran threw my head as he approached me. Slowly closer and closer and closer....
" get out"!, I yelled with venom.
" I will once I get what I want" he grinned with lust.

I backed away and ran to my bathroom. As I closed my door.
Bang Bang " oh come on the longer you make me wait the worse it will be", luster said angerly.

I locked the door an backed away from my door to find another door on the other side to my room.I have away out!

I conseld my presences an opened my other door very slowly so I could get to my door to get Hisoka.

I slowly reached my door to look out and see nothing. I walked out and went to my living room to run to my door. Now's my chance!

I run almost there I turn my head to look back to see nothing. Three feet away from the door I turn my head back to see, Jay it wasn't Luster.... Where are they all coming from...

" what the hell", I whispered. Jay smirked. I turned to run another way just to bump into Luster.

Dear Lord help me...

" let go of me", I yelled.
" your my slave now princess", luster said with weirdness.

Luster picked me up and I struggled to get out of his grip was tight. " let me go ", I yelled louder.

Luster threw me on the bed , Jay tied my arms an legs to the bed.

Someone... Help me..... Please...

" I have missed this so much", Jay said evily. I shook in fear an pulled on the ropes to get away.
I screamed and yelled to get away from them.

Luster pulled my shirt up to wear my black bra was showing, I felt warm tears fall down my face as my eyes turned blood red.
" woah she's got the same eyes as you Jay", Luster said amused.

Jay removed my bra showing my clivge. I shook with fear/ anger I wanted to kill, but also hide from everyone. Luster took it up to himself to help himself to my clivge. He massaged my boobs as Jay was pulling my shorts/tights
and moved he's lips all over my body.

I cryed/ moaned I disliked it all it was pure discomfort for me. I kept my eyes closed so I didn't see anything.

Please help me!!! I cryed in my head, is it a punishment?...

While the guys started stripping, Jay put a drug in my arm it made my arms num legs to. My whole body didn't move the way I wanted to.

They untied me, Jay was behind me and Luster was in front of me. Luster roughly kissed me. I was num but I could feel everything still.

Jay layed down and put himself in side me, as Luster did the same on the other end.

I'm being raped....

They roughly put themselves inside and out fast. They slowed and as I climaxed along time ago as I cryed in pain. Onces they came to. They left me on the bed and left and came back dressed with a vibrator in Jays hand.

They tied me back and hooked it on and turned it on all the way up.

Tears ran down my face as pain ran threw my body. Luster looked as if he was ready for round 2. Jay looked happy at the pain I was in...

Why me...
" sweet dreams ", Jay said closeing the door.

I was tied up all night long as I was in pain the most I have ever felt. I climaxed past a hundred by now. My phone buzzed like crazy.
Till I heard a peticular voice.
It was Hisoka. He opened the door an froze.
" Please take it out" I cryed shamed of what I looked like.
He walked calmly over and untied me then took it out.

I crawled into the smallest ball I could and just cryed. Hisoka just stood there confused.
" who did this to you?"~, Hisoka asked with blood lust.

"Lu-ster and Jayy", I sobbed.

He picked me up an headed to the shower and turned on the water, to a bath. I crawled in and sat there trying to forget it all.

Why..
____________________________________
Ok a guy from my School passed away. So prayers for his family .

Love y'all