chapter 18

What a sweet dream to wake up to.... Comfort an joy... But dreams aren't so sweet, just a allusion to reality... This my guildens for you my dear Laira~...

I woke up to fell eyes on my I looked around till my eyes fell into Gons. I took my music out to show him I'm serious.

Did I win?, Gon asked

Yes you did well, I grinned.

He smiled big then stopped an looked at seriously.

How about Killua?...

I looked down the back up at Gon.

He didn't make pass... I said.

Gons eyes were blank trying to hold back tears.

Explains everything to Gon**

I see , as Gon got up.
I helped him up an put a rap on his broken arm, as I was doing this, Gon was staring at me with sadness.

I put a fake smile on to make him happy.

Your good at this kind of stuff, he asked as he looked at his raped up arm.

I do my best, I smiled.
Take me to Illum, he asked with a blank emotion. I nodded an opened the door an walked beside him.

Gon had kicked the door open instead of waiting for me to open it.

Gon walked into the room all eyes on Gon an me. He got closer an closer to Illum.

What did you do to Killua!, Gon asked with rage in his voice.

And who are you?, Illum asked with that annoying voice.

I'm Gon and Killua is my friend ! What did you do to him!, anger filled his voice.

I did nothing to Killua he is my brother, I just told him that killers like us don't need friends, Illum said coldly.

He grabbed his arm an I heard illums arm break as Gon slung Illum over him.

You made Killua kill that man, Gon said with vengeance.

I was about to step in.. till the chairman spoke up an made us take our seats. Kurapika an some other guy got into a little fight about the fights they had.

Shut up! You idiots, I yelled. An it went silent. I nodded at the chairman as he cracked a small smile.

I smiled as the chairman continued with the speech about the Hunters card. Once your a Hunter you can not try again if you lose your card. It is worth over 100,000,000 enough to set up for life if you sell it.

Alright you guys are Hunters now. Some are full fledged example is Laira Ace and Jay Christopher.

I looked at the chairman very confused. Is it because I used nen??

____________________________________
^~^ a little Gon action v.s Illum. Lol